My First Day of Path of Exile

Welcome to Path of Life Nodes
The thing in poe is that you have to do a lot of things yourself.
You can use tradechats for buying different services, but they can be expensive sometimes.

Trading in this game is just fine. It's oldschool just like the chat system and I love it.

You see people sometimes saying some content is "a faceroll" but that's either them talking about softcore (deaths: 1000+) or just exaggarating.
This game also rewards knowledge and experience extremely well so take your time reading.

Welcome and good luck.
Welcome to POE!

And good luck on your first 6L :-)
So much stuff in POE we take for granted was so fun to discover. Figuring out how to change my skills using support gems was amazing. Spending an hour just staring at the passive tree thinking about all the crazy possibilities was awesome. Getting destroyed by Piety and realizing my first character was awful was, well, a bummer that made me re-roll.

Any game community rants more than raves. I'm guilty myself. But this game is by far the closest to The Perfect ARPG for my needs as I'm going to get.

Hope you aren't bored yet! Don't go back to D3, you'll get your set and be bored in a week.
"
NomadFX wrote:
"
Kinulsa wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
First, welcome to PoE and the land of Wraeclast. 2nd, your new player exuberance of PoE will eventually fade, especially when you take a build past level 80 and get bogged down in infinite map grinding to level up. After you have done that dozens of times then come back here and tell us that you are still have the same new player exuberance. I doubt you will. The map grind eventually takes it's toll on all players.

Considering how long it took to get past Paragon 900 in Diablo I don't think this grind will take its toll lol, but challenge accepted

Like 3 days? looool.

Prepare to play 2000 hours without finding a single T1 unique.

Doesn't mean you can't trade for them.

I've never found one. I've still been able to buy a Skyforth.

Welcome to the game OP, it's a great one and you have much to discover :)
Good Luck!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info