Leveling From 85-90?

So i'm a ranger i can safely do up to t10 maps.
I'm finding it slow leveling past 85 not sure if
i'm doing something wrong or this is how it normally is.

Any suggestions?

Incase you guys wana no.

Belly of the beast 6S 5L
Facebreaker
rats nest
volts
drillneck
dex rare boots
rare belt
rare rings/amulets

i have La 35kdps after buffs Br 9k
4k life

Pierce+La Br
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2017, 8:53:50 AM
What do you expect after a couple of nerfs to experience?

The worst is yet to come - you'll slowly grind in pain your way to the early 90s and meanwhile grow in power, just to face the lack of map drops of corresponding level.

Lategame has turned to a chore and basically waves a finger at the player past lvl 85-87.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo wrote:
What do you expect after a couple of nerfs to experience?

The worst is yet to come - you'll slowly grind in pain your way to the early 90s and meanwhile grow in power, just to face the lack of map drops of corresponding level.

Lategame has turned to a chore and basically waves a finger at the player past lvl 85-87.

ahh well i was not around for that long only a month or so

any workarounds for these nerfs?
"
primus1213 wrote:

any workarounds?

Mindless grind and botlike map rotations.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo wrote:
"
primus1213 wrote:

any workarounds?

Mindless grind and botlike map rotations.

Ahh again sorry, Im new to all these terms whats Map Rotations
Ignore the moaning. Getting to 90 isn't too bad as long as you have decent clear speed and don't die. Do t6-t10 up to 88 then try and do t9-t11 up to 90 if you can. It is slow but steady. I find lower tier maps (t6-t8) with good layouts are not much slower than higher tier up to 88 or so. Also don't put too much currency into your maps below t10 - save it for when you'll need it for t12+.
"
primus1213 wrote:
whats Map Rotations
it is when up to 6 people make a party to do maps - each one brings at least one map of tier X or just some certain map(strand, gorge, whatever). Then they run("rotate") all 6 maps one after each other.
Compared to solo mapping, rotations give more xp and drops, but visual fustercluck in such parties can be disgusting. Also you have to run with party(better get that 30% movespeed boots and at least 2 quicksilver flasks), and also there could be scammers who join rotation and then leave when it's their turn to open a map.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
ladish wrote:
Ignore the moaning. Getting to 90 isn't too bad as long as you have decent clear speed and don't die. Do t6-t10 up to 88 then try and do t9-t11 up to 90 if you can. It is slow but steady. I find lower tier maps (t6-t8) with good layouts are not much slower than higher tier up to 88 or so. Also don't put too much currency into your maps below t10 - save it for when you'll need it for t12+.

Thanks i Appreciate it should i alch maps or is it better to run normal ones because i normally
alch them?
"
ladish wrote:
Do t6-t10 up to 88 then try and do t9-t11 up to 90 if you can.

I wish I could do T9-11 maps. My map pool is stuck in T7, with T8s building up very slowly and only the occasional T9 or T10. I'm level 88 now and been leveling in maps since level 69 or so. Over 50% bonus from atlas as well, with almost all maps up to T7 completed. I try to do the maps that are connected to still-locked maps whenever I can, but the RNG just hates me.

"
primus1213 wrote:
Thanks i Appreciate it should i alch maps or is it better to run normal ones because i normally
alch them?

For pure XP it's probably best to transmute and alt until you get a mod with pack size. However, the resulting IIQ will be so low you likely won't be able to sustain your map pool. Alch/chaos can give you multiple pack size mods (they're all suffixes), but also has a higher chance of giving something that makes clearing the map slower and thus reducing XP/hr.
The wall comes after you hit 90. 85-90 isn't that bad. Just run everything as high as you safely can.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info