Guild finding, chat channels and a few other questions

As the title suggests, what I'm wondering at the moment is:

1. What's the best way to find/join a guild? I made a "looking for guild" post in the guilds forum and visited global chat 100 (which seems to no longer be meant/used for guild recruitment from what I've seen), but I have yet to receive any form of guild invite.

2. What are some useful chat channels to remember, if there are any worthwile chat channels? For example, are there specific channels for forsaken master rep farming?

Some other questions are:

3. How exactly is Earthquake used properly? A highly in-depth explanation would be much appreciated. What I understand so far is that the aftershock should always happen before hitting the ground again. I have that going in my current build with a Marohi Erki and +19% attack speed total from the skill tree (I can sit in one spot spamming earthquake and have the aftershock happen just before the next attack hits the ground), but Earthquake feels really clunky... On top of that, Ground Slam isn't that great for getting around from having a low attack speed (Faster Attacks makes it better than terrible, but it's still not great).

4. What's the best way to get rich quick in Wraeclast these days? High clear speed mixed with MF gear? I heard group MF culling died out during Perandus league and Ghost Busting got nerfed pretty hard this league.

5. How does the heirophant's Illuminated Devotion skill effect auras, if at all? For example: with Hatred in the helmet slot, would its added cold damage ignore 20% of enemy cold resist? Also, would said damage leech life if Hatred was in a boot socket?
Last edited by Setho996 on Sep 26, 2016, 12:15:43 AM
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2016, 11:59:10 AM
Still nothing? I'm OK if people skip the first question, I saw a guild in the guilds forum I'll probably try to contact to solve my LFG problem.

The very least I want is an in-depth explanation of Earthquake.

Also, how does Earthquake's DPS compare to other abilities? Some of the best DPS or is it way behind spells like Flame Blast or Blade Vortex?
Last edited by Setho996 on Sep 27, 2016, 2:04:29 PM
Global 820 is the channel for master and map rotations. Global 5055 is the PoE Reddit's channel.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info