Moderately Skilled Heirophant **Looking for Guild**

About me:
-330+ hours put into PoE so far, almost all in softcore, the rest in race/practice and theorycrafting.
-The first time I did some races, I did about average, but stopped after only a few.
-Most familiar with my favorite class: Hierophant. My current is lv80+, using Ancestral Warchief and Earthquake.
-I'm currently mapping and gunning for the Shaper. My highest map tier so far is 8.
-I'm familiar with Skype (which I only use for more personal things), Slack and TeamSpeak. I've also seen a bit of Discord. I have a headset with a mic so I can communicate using any of those.
-IRL, I'm recently graduated from college and in the job search process. Until I find a job, I'm usually pretty available.

Main reasons why I want to join a guild:
-I get the feeling getting a map pool with high tier maps is easier when mapping with a group, and I'd be happy to share my maps with people I'd be mapping with.
-Just about anything's more fun with a good community. PoE is starting to feel a hint stale now that my mapping pace has slowed a bit, but finding people to play with ought to make it more fun.

Other guild related things I'd like:
-I'm fully F2P (I have yet to decide if I want to spend my money on PoE), so my stash only has 4 tabs and I've been relying on extra characters to act as extra space. Willingness to share guild stash space would be great, and I wouldn't mind sharing excess currencies I couldn't easily store myself.
-I've never played HC before and I want to be better at racing. Getting coaching for surviving HC and/or racing with the best of them would be cool.

I play PoE via Steam, so adding "setho1992" as a friend on there is the best way to get to me if you want me in your guild.
Last edited by Setho996 on Sep 25, 2016, 9:59:25 PM
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2016, 7:29:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info