[2.4] Speedy Decay Build

does the Dot Delirium inflict poison on hit?
no the Delirium dot is applied on hit and being a dot it does not cause hits itself

poison support on blade vortex is probably the only way to kill high hp bosses in a reasonable amount of time, since the delirium dot doesn't stack like poison
Last edited by cl_gibcount on Sep 27, 2016, 2:17:06 AM
How does it deal with map bosses though ?
Silly question, but in the video all of his key bindings are set to skills and there isn't one set for just walking/running. How can he still move without a key or mouse click dedicated to it?
"
jedy567 wrote:
Silly question, but in the video all of his key bindings are set to skills and there isn't one set for just walking/running. How can he still move without a key or mouse click dedicated to it?

lol I think people are so use to binding the "push to move" key that they don't really even know what it really does anymore. Try binding all of your keys to skills and then just clicking around the screen. You'll see you can still move with left click. People usually bind their push to move key to a keybinding so they don't accidentally attack anything while clicking around the screen.
Once I post an offer in a thread, I never check back. If I win something, please PM me.

IGN: _Keone
Think it would be a good idea to drop a couple extraneous gems and 4l up Essence Drain just to kill bosses quicker? It seems to work real well with the Decay effect, thanks to all the powerful mores that work with it (void manip, rapid decay, controlled destruction.)

Seeing how even 4l bv clears packs real well you could probably just 4l that and 5l or 6l ED for mega boss dunking power.
What did you do for bandits? kill all?
"
Dan4560 wrote:
What did you do for bandits? kill all?

I suggest krait/kill/kill.
hej there, i do semilar build(atleast same concept)

try take ur poisen and throw it away, and use Essence drain in that spot instead.

= 5l ED. its a insane boost for single target dmg for your build and a totem to cast wither. Boss's om t15 maps die in a few seconds then.
Last edited by Nisseonbeer on Oct 1, 2016, 1:27:20 PM
"
Nisseonbeer wrote:
hej there, i do semilar build(atleast same concept)

try take ur poisen and throw it away, and use Essence drain in that spot instead.

= 5l ED. its a insane boost for single target dmg for your build and a totem to cast wither. Boss's om t15 maps die in a few seconds then.

I was thinking the same thing, but I only have a 5L so instead of running with both I'd gem swap for bosses.

They're not the same color, but the color combos work out reasonably:

3G 1R 1B = Blade vortex + void manipulation + rapid decay + increased duration + increased AoE

3G 1R 1B = Slower projectiles + void manipulation + rapid decay + empower + essence drain

Swapping 3 gems is irritating, but that would be pretty solid boss damage. Sadly I don't have a leveled empower yet. Be nice to get controlled destruction in there since the multiplier is so big, but not really a way to make it work color wise on a 5L and still be good for blade vortex.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Oct 1, 2016, 5:43:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info