_Zerk_ wrote:
"
Man I am fucking bad at this game.

Sooo ummm... what's new? ;)

being a dinosaur

Some things never change

-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
I die to the roomba type of traps because the f'ing server/client poor response time lags badly and thus what I see and try to respond to for movement is delayed too long. These timing delays throw me way off and is very frustrating.

Asking for a nerf would just fall on deaf ears same as almost everything else posted here. I_No would get better traction posting in the Reddit PoE forum.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
It's pretty understandable that you died to traps imo... as a big ass dinosaur maneuvering around them isn't easy afterall.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
I die to the roomba type of traps because the f'ing server/client poor response time lags badly and thus what I see and try to respond to for movement is delayed too long. These timing delays throw me way off and is very frustrating.

Asking for a nerf would just fall on deaf ears same as almost everything else posted here. I_No would get better traction posting in the Reddit PoE forum.

Play on lockstep? That way you will never be out of synch with the server.

Also, THIS forum is the place with all of the crying about the lab/traps. There isn't any of that on Reddit. I think you got them confused there. Just look at General Discussion, or Feedback... nothing but n00bs crying that "lab 2 harddd" "y u do dis GGG not Frogger, ARPG" "Wahhhh Traps"... But seriously, try playing on Lockstep instead of Predictive. You will never get desynched this way, and will always know exactly what you see happening is what is really happening.
U MAD?
Last edited by Docbp87 on Sep 26, 2016, 1:30:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info