[2.4] I Prepared Explosive Arrows This Morning! This is a Buff.

Level 94, 9906 life now :D

Next level: +1 Jewel, -2% Life
Level after that: over 10k life :D

New helmet and gem test:

Time to try Guardians and Shaper.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Oct 6, 2016, 8:42:58 AM
why blood dance is necessary? it adds nothng to damage its op because of life regen I guess? theres a gem do the same job for you.its blood rage?
"
joosicky wrote:
why blood dance is necessary? it adds nothng to damage its op because of life regen I guess? theres a gem do the same job for you.its blood rage?

You want to give up the Regen from the boots and pay another 4%? No thanks. And Frenzy manually is annoying to use and a waste of time. It's a net difference of 7% regen for me, 6.5% without a corrupted amulet.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Last edited by CantripN on Oct 6, 2016, 6:02:31 PM
Or I can pass 10k life now :D

New rings and belt:

Divined some Jewels, upgraded one. This upgrade cost in total more than a 6L Quill overall, don't expect it to come early, but it's worth it for later on when you have the currency.

Last edited by CantripN on Oct 7, 2016, 1:45:10 AM
"
sherkhan wrote:
Could you post a T15+ video? You've mentioned your calculated damage several times, but it'd be good to see the build actually in action.

I'll try to do that today. Apparently my GPU was overheating, might be doable now that I've fixed it.
-
Decided I'll take the Jewel now, the 5% Life next level, so 9910 Life now, and got 26% Increased Damage from a Jewel (and 20 STR).

Last edited by CantripN on Oct 7, 2016, 2:18:06 AM
I'm intrested in playing your build but I play exclusivly Selffound for my own pleasure. The question is which bow would you use to start playing EA? Should I wait for a 4L iLvl 55 +2 bow gems bow with atk speed?
"
I'm intrested in playing your build but I play exclusivly Selffound for my own pleasure. The question is which bow would you use to start playing EA? Should I wait for a 4L iLvl 55 +2 bow gems bow with atk speed?

I'd worry a lot more about Resist as Self-found. Probably connect through the left side of the tree with even more Resists. As for playing EA? Just start with a +1/2 bow with some speed, and then drop a Quill - I dropped maybe 10 this league, it's not rare.

As Self-found Elementalist is 100% best, as you rely on gear less.

----

New ring:

Last edited by CantripN on Oct 7, 2016, 6:46:05 PM
Thanks for the reply, I don't know if that one works for EA but I got a Drillneck from a prophecy can I use that?
"
Thanks for the reply, I don't know if that one works for EA but I got a Drillneck from a prophecy can I use that?

Not really. Pierce prevents it from Exploding. But it could help with leveling as an archer, I guess?

Just an update on my situation really quick with this build:
Level 85, 5.9k Life
Uber lab cleared
Atziri Down
Scriptorium / Gorge unlocked for bonus

"
tehprell wrote:
I think you took the wrong nodes. I went Shaper Of Desolation first, followed by beacon of ruin (prolif) that's where your aoe damage goes wild. also keep in mind that EA damage increases a lot by the gem level, so maybe go for some dried lake first (which is incredibly fast with prolif ascendancy node)

tehprell is right. Beacon of Ruin is amazing for the clearspeed, and so satisfying to see the little prolif circles and shocked and burned bodies crumbling in waves ahead of you as you run through the zone.

I'm liking the ignites so much, that I sacrificed picking up Quick Recovery and Heart and Soul in order to grab the ele pen and ignite chance from Celestial Judgement and Celestial Punishment from the Templar area. I am currently up to 5.9k life. The Quick Recovery cluster seems like an easy choice to give up as my life regen is adequate and I bought a 1.5% life regen Marble Amulet base to essence craft with. I have been hitting it with Shrieking/Deafening of Anger for the fire damage...still no big luck with the other rolls yet.

Current Gear
Spoiler

Upgrades to gear are planned, but I have a serious spending problem that keeps me from really saving up. I'm Boneheaded and I'm an alt-aholic. Life jewels are expensive! I will probably have to switch to Starkonja's soon, but I like the look of Devoto's and the move speed is addicting, and for some reason I feel like piling on more armor is going to help me out.

Always open to feedback!
Also, add me in game if you want to run some maps!
Last edited by Boneheaded on Oct 9, 2016, 2:47:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info