Patch 2.4.0g

I appreciate the search function but I do not agree or support the leveling and box nerfs. Not everyone has been able to have the currency to take advantage of these things until recently and now they are gone. They should be left in for the entire league and then removed, not removed after many others got the benefits.
Was that "Area" Diviner's mod even that good? Gamblers is in every area after all.. :P

And you'd have to find a Diviner's in Springs, and goodluck with that..

I've personally had the best profit doing "Unique Items" mod.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Was that "Area" Diviner's mod even that good? Gamblers is in every area after all.. :P

And you'd have to find a Diviner's in Springs, and goodluck with that..

I've personally had the best profit doing "Unique Items" mod.

Was amazing. Especially on Shrine, Reef, and Crypt for example. RIP best strongbox mod.
rip poe. brainless mach-3 infinite movement speed can suck a dick.
Last edited by Juri on Sep 22, 2016, 8:06:06 PM
Great Atlas additions!
"
TwoHits wrote:
Awesome! A Discharge mtx now that you've fucked coc..

Edit: Prime example of why I won't support this game monetarily anymore.

Lmao, have you played CoC since the "nerf"? mjolner discharge still facerolling t16s like trash mobs. get outta here with that trash
"
Introduced new microtransaction skill effects: Black Hole Frostbolt, Black Hole Vortex and Flare Discharge.

Will be buying these for sure.

And also, to the guy who said CoC got fucked by the nerf. Well, discharge mjolner and discharge with cospri's malice is still pretty great and imo requires less currency investment now since voll's is garbo cheap.
MFJonesHC
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.4.0g
    lls.[/li]
  • Removed the mod "Contains additional Divination Cards from the current Area" from the Diviner's Strongbox.

Ouch. That didn't take long. Will a balanced version reappear in the future?
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
Removed the mod "Contains additional Divination Cards from the current Area" from the Diviner's Strongbox.

Great, now they're going to be nerfing divination boxes into the ground. Why...

the mod was broken. it doesnt need to be in the game so people can farm +3 max res kaoms and hh cards like they are candy. It tanked parts of the economy. end of story.
"

A text search box has been added to the Atlas, you can search by a map's name or tier (for example, tier:4). Maps that you have uncovered that match the search will be highlighted.[/li]

Thank you.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
cyfer.russia wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
All corruption only Essence mods (of Delirium, Horror, Hysteria and Insanity) now have a minimum level of 50.

wtf, I just spent 1ex to make leveling gloves, pls refund.
I would like to see essence and white gloves in my inventory after patch.

Also nice time for patching when everyone is doing masters daily rotations. Why I woke up for those?

whine more aye?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info