[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

so if i already have the enchant. even on my pathfinder untill i can rebuild it to assassin. do i want to use discharge in my 6l now? have a ggggbb and dont wanna reroll it if i shouldnt yet
"
Recovary wrote:
"
shockertrent wrote:

Welcome, and to answer your question yes blade vortex is used till you get the lab helm enchant of 20-30% discharge does not consume charges. After that discharge will be better then blade vortex.

Rolling 4G2B on a voll's protector seems really difficult. (like 1k chromes on average)
Any other alternatives before the helmet enchant?

Yes, it's very difficult to role that but that's really the only option to do till the helm enchant I've found that's worth it sadly. Because the helm enchant is needed to run 3g3b for the discharge instead of blade vortex
"
so if i already have the enchant. even on my pathfinder untill i can rebuild it to assassin. do i want to use discharge in my 6l now? have a ggggbb and dont wanna reroll it if i shouldnt yet

Yes actually it's worth switching to 3g3b for the discharge instead of bv because you will have enough charge regeneration for bosses with pathfinder smoothly
How much crit chance should you be having with and without power charges? I'm set in almost everything but discharge enchantment, a 4g2b voll's Protector, and glove enchantment.
Please add a video of the Shaper fight if possible. I've got some issues with him while i can do pretty much everything else.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Dec 31, 2016, 4:00:37 AM
can you do guardians and shaper with this build ?? i tried doing chimera kinda got my shit pushed in so yea. would appreciate if you could answer
Hey guys, Im using this build as assassin and it works more effective than my tornado shot ranger with gliph mark on the best days of TS gem =)

Im really tired rolling deaths step boots on life leech in Uber, so I just bought it with that enchant.

I havent tried t14-15 maps yet, but in 6 ppl party in a t13 I oneshot almost everything. I took a frenzy charge on the tree for a better chance to freeze a tough pack on the 1st discharge and with the next discharge make the final blow.

But currenly dont have not to consume charges on the helmet. And I put in a chest blade vortex gem. My hands not sharp enough now, I play not at home at the computer with comfortable keyboard but on a laptop =) So I cant stay all the way under vinktars. So I put life leech gem in the chest instead of fortify, because I can be killed by a boss, like uber lab boss, or reflect rare somethimes.

And cause of this I wanna ask you guys to look at my gear and tell me, why cant I kill uber lab boss in the 1st stage without killing the golem, for the time of the vinktars flask duration? I noticed each next stage become more easier, 1st stage lasts longer, dunno why. But anyway all 3 fights lasts like forever to my normal killing bosses.

I thought about using 2 vinktars but i dunno which flask to remove.

Edit: Yeah, forgot to ask: Im so tired running uber to try make a +30% enchant, I tried than to enchant my boots, but after like 25 tries I gave up and bought it. So I started enchanting my helm again and I cought that roll =) As playing tornado shot I know that +40% to TS damage on rats nest not really that great, its just crap add to damage. So +40 disch damage sucks too, right? And blade vortex sucks even more compare to another discharge blow with +30 ench to not consume?
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Last edited by The_Great_Alex on Dec 31, 2016, 9:41:40 AM
I have no problems with mapping, but as trickster with my current gear I have single target issues, even uber lab seems way too hard. Not sure what I need to do to improve my damage on single target. 90%+ crit chance and 8.5k ES

"
What about Ele reflect and phys reflect ? How do you guys take care of that ? Or do this build just have to avoid it ?

(This poe forum should have search function just for this thread, without having to search each page)
-Nerf
"
robin_nerf wrote:
What about Ele reflect and phys reflect ? How do you guys take care of that ? Or do this build just have to avoid it ?

(This poe forum should have search function just for this thread, without having to search each page)

phys is completely un noticeable, ele on the otherhand you need to avoid it. least is how it felt on my pathfinder.
"
dupie wrote:
I have no problems with mapping, but as trickster with my current gear I have single target issues, even uber lab seems way too hard. Not sure what I need to do to improve my damage on single target. 90%+ crit chance and 8.5k ES

"

That's why you run purities, for the max res to help with ele reflect. That's also when you pop vinktars.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info