[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

I'm loving the clearspeed of the build (trickster) but I echo what has been said above for single target. I'm just not dropping bosses fast enough. The highest map tier I've done was T7 and that boss fight was quite a struggle (Twinned ashen wood), because I just don't do enough damage. Same goes for some breaches where I don't leech for half a second and get stunlocked/die because I don't leech back.

Still in the process of crafting crit gloves, getting a kiara's and spending the other passives on power charges but will that really boost me from T7 maps to T12+??? I'm also deciding if I shouldn't just re-spec into assassin since I had a currency windfall and can buy everything I want.

Edit: also literally just upgraded to death's door yesterday so still need the enchant (how hard is that to get?) and switch in an CWDT-IC-WM setup.
Last edited by ClickHitBoom on Dec 22, 2016, 6:18:30 PM
6L Volls or 20% Q on Inc Crit/Accuracy/PCoC gems first for trickster ?

Last edited by ozten on Dec 22, 2016, 6:16:31 PM
"
ozten wrote:

6L voll's should be a non-issue. buy emperor of purity cards for 2/3c a pop, then spend about 30-40chane/scours to get it. Literally did the same yesterday and used perhaps 30scours.
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
"
ozten wrote:

6L voll's should be a non-issue. buy emperor of purity cards for 2/3c a pop, then spend about 30-40chane/scours to get it. Literally did the same yesterday and used perhaps 30scours.
Not sure if I wanna commit to luck , I prefer just buying stuff right away. Just because you got it in 30 doesnt mean I will :D
Maybe some tricksters here are having issues with single target because the cyclone is on a 4l.
Im using cyclone on a 5l and shield charge on a 4l and having zero issues currently.
How good is voll's devotion corrupted with 7% as compared to other ones?
"
ozten wrote:
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
"
ozten wrote:

Not sure if I wanna commit to luck , I prefer just buying stuff right away. Just because you got it in 30 doesnt mean I will :D

I thought so too but someone in global chat told me that's how he reliably makes money at league start... Hey, buy cards at 2/3c a pop, spend 50chance/scours and if you don't get it, just retire it until you can be bothered.

There's a reason voll's protectors are now 3ex on poe.trade compared to 10ex before the card was released.
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
"
ozten wrote:

Took me 70 scours to get it.
All in all worth it.

Too bad its gonna take like 2 exalts worth of chromes to color it 4g2b ;w;
Last edited by aerotsu on Dec 22, 2016, 7:48:55 PM
"
aerotsu wrote:
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
"
ozten wrote:

Took me 70 scours to get it.
All in all worth it.

Too bad its gonna take like 2 exalts worth of chromes to color it 4g2b ;w;

Roll the white holy chainmail to 32% reduced requirements and it will be easier to color it before chancing :)
The New Fakener: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1740806
The Freezerator: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748363
Elementalist EK Prolif: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1896772
Clearspeed Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1956548
Ill see what I end up doing, but what I wanted to know what do I put the currency into first? 20% gems or 6L

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info