AsStarforge 2H Crit Lacerate 3.0

"
You can'd deal lightning damage. How you apply shock with herald-CoH-vulnerability, cant work properly, or I'm missing something?
You need chance to shock from somewhere(boot enchant, tree or jewels)

Your physical damage can shock and shock can be inflicted by critical strikes(not sure about that, but it looks so)
Last edited by WarmKitty on Oct 12, 2016, 1:55:20 PM
"
WarmKitty wrote:
"
You can'd deal lightning damage. How you apply shock with herald-CoH-vulnerability, cant work properly, or I'm missing something?

Your physical damage can shock and shock can be inflicted by critical strikes(not sure about that, but it looks so)

Starforge can shock, you crit all the time, crits = shock, Herald of thunder curses when you crit since crit shocks.
u have 100% knockback.. how do u egt knockback, no knockback on gear and no knockback on passive tree, pleaase tell me
"
u have 100% knockback.. how do u egt knockback, no knockback on gear and no knockback on passive tree, pleaase tell me

Lion's roar, a unique flask.
"
WarmKitty wrote:
"

Thats true but not sure using heralds is any better than just going blasphemy maybe for the amount of mana
Build is updated for 3.0

To do list in 3.0 :
1. Test the new Brutality gem in a 6L setup
2. Decide which minor Pantheon node is the best choice
3. Determine the clear bandit choice.
4. Cheap build version
5. Update the tree depending on the final 3.0 patch notes.

-New weapon mods that allow you to bleed monsters and deal more bleed dmg, maybe that allows leveling with a rare sword and transition sooner to the final build just without the Starforge, but with the use you elemental damage until then.

If anyone leveled a character in the beta who relied on a weapon with bleed chance% on it, I'd be very interested in knowing how it went for you and if it's possible to rely on such a weapon to level up and if so from what level?
Last edited by Beastoeast on Jun 9, 2017, 2:21:42 PM
Hey. Can you share endgame trees again because i cant see it.
For some reason I'm not able to view end game skill tree's; either one of them. It just has nodes across the tree checked but very few. :(
"
1. Test the new Brutality gem in a 6L setup

Brutality gem removes chaos damage as well. maybe Ruthless Support will be better? we have good attack speed so it will proc often, +113% more damage and 0.8s stun each 3rd attack seems bee's knees. Or i miss something?

p.s seems like author don't use lacerate build anymore. FeelsBadMan
Last edited by OrKToS on Aug 5, 2017, 11:09:47 PM
Hello sir please update Skill tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info