Atlas of Worlds Fan Art Competition

"
Serleth wrote:
For the non-visual artists of us, any plans for a fan fiction / music competition?

the would be cool...like a short story fan comp or song/instrumental comp...might even find some cool sounds for future legacy's
Okey guys, let's go with it!

First handmade drawn picture and the most beautiful which you would ever see in this topic!

:O
"
ScorpZero wrote:
Okey guys, let's go with it!

First handmade drawn picture and the most beautiful which you would ever see in this topic!

:O

nope :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
+1 for music competition, or a more general art competition.
IGN: Bluntexile
Who did the art for the header?
That guy who won with the Argus/lab fanart should really compete again. I don't care if he loses or wins, I just want a new high quality wallpaper.
How about a programming competition - players get to try and fix the code this game was written in (assembly?) ;)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
That girl from art image reminds me Holly Henry. <3
I nominate whoever drew the girl in the header image to be the winner.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info