Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

2H Melee EQ (Deathless Shaper)

IGN: @Norse
Last edited by norseman21 on Sep 18, 2016, 6:13:53 PM
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2017, 6:24:50 PM
hi,
Can you print screen your stats please?
Impressive!

You have re-assured me my Duelist EQ build is more than viable! I am curious... You put your Warchief on your Axe and EQ on Chest?

If you had to just 5L both those, what would you drop from your skill gems?

Also, mind if you post your Ascendancy points? I assume Slayer right?

Endurance Charge on Melee Stun? Never thought to use this for leap slam... Does that actually generate charges quickly?

No Enfeeble? Your CWDT is too low for lightning golem? And why pair CWDT with Blood Rage, Blood rage auto-refreshes?

Im just curious, your help/advice is GREATLY appreciated!

"
clinx1337 wrote:
Impressive!

You have re-assured me my Duelist EQ build is more than viable! I am curious... You put your Warchief on your Axe and EQ on Chest?

Endurance Charge on Melee Stun? Never thought to use this for leap slam... Does that actually generate charges quickly?

No Enfeeble? Your CWDT is too low for lightning golem? And why pair CWDT with Blood Rage, Blood rage auto-refreshes?

With Earthquake I would take out rapid decay to make the 5link and on the warchief I would take out conc effect.

I'm indeed slayer taking Bane of Legends, Headsman, Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervour.

Endurance charge on melee stun on leapslam generates endless amounts of endurance charges while leaping from pack to pack while mapping so you never have to enduring cry (Unless in a no stun map and at bosses) so It's good to get into the habit of leapslaming to move instead of running.

I blasphemy vulnerability and self cast lightning golem (Barely use it, was just an empty slot I filled really)

I'm usually too lazy to cast blood rage so putting it on a medium level cwdt ensures It's almost always up.
"
norseman21 wrote:
"
clinx1337 wrote:
Impressive!

With Earthquake I would take out rapid decay to make the 5link and on the warchief I would take out conc effect.

I'm indeed slayer taking Bane of Legends, Headsman, Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervour.

Endurance charge on melee stun on leapslam generates endless amounts of endurance charges while leaping from pack to pack while mapping so you never have to enduring cry (Unless in a no stun map and at bosses) so It's good to get into the habit of leapslaming to move instead of running.

I blasphemy vulnerability and self cast lightning golem (Barely use it, was just an empty slot I filled really)

I'm usually too lazy to cast blood rage so putting it on a medium level cwdt ensures It's almost always up.

No Hatred or Herald of Ash?

Also, why not use Voidheart instead of poison gem in EQ/Warchief? Frees up a gem slot for added fire or something? I know Voidheart was nerfed, but you can still get like 40% proc one?
Last edited by clinx1337 on Sep 21, 2016, 12:36:57 PM
"
clinx1337 wrote:

Also, why not use Voidheart instead of poison gem in EQ/Warchief? Frees up a gem slot for added fire or something? I know Voidheart was nerfed, but you can still get like 40% proc one?

The bleed from Voidheart is useless with Disfavour, so you're really not getting much from it. 40% activation is way different than 100%. You'd also be stretched very thin on resists, for not much gain.

And Herald of Ash is there (not hatred though).
ign: aan_allein_daishan
Last edited by koticgood on Sep 21, 2016, 11:56:09 PM
"
clinx1337 wrote:
"
norseman21 wrote:
"
clinx1337 wrote:
Impressive!

I have little to no WeD Scaling on my build and rely solely on Phys/DoT for damage so using hatred feels a bit lack luster compared to blasphemy vulnerability which increases the main physical damage and the damage over time damage.

There aren't many good gem links I can use that are non ele for EQ so using Ming's heart over voidheart and just using the poison gem feels a lot better.
Hey there. Awesome build and video. I'm fairly new to this game and noticed in the video your mana doesn't really seem to go down too much, yet I don't see mana leech anywhere. Could you share with me how your doing this? Mana is my only problem with the earthquake build so far. Thanks
"
Volnerman wrote:
Hey there. Awesome build and video. I'm fairly new to this game and noticed in the video your mana doesn't really seem to go down too much, yet I don't see mana leech anywhere. Could you share with me how your doing this? Mana is my only problem with the earthquake build so far. Thanks

I have a node near Vitality void (Bottom of duelist) That is 0.4% Mana leech and that is enough to sustain my mana
Nice to see a melee life build do Shaper after all the CI facetank videos. One question, do you need the reduced mana cost from tireless to sustain mana? If not wouldn't the marauder life ("Life and Armour") nodes and an extra life node near "Juggernaut" be better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info