DreamFeather Spectral Throw - Clearing the game on a budget. Shaper/Uber Atziri Included.

is there anyway to keep onslaught up on a boss consistently? like frenzy charges we get 20% per hit, was wondering if there was something similar for onslaught or only after a kill... makes the right side of raider kinda useless
"
Anilogas wrote:
is there anyway to keep onslaught up on a boss consistently? like frenzy charges we get 20% per hit, was wondering if there was something similar for onslaught or only after a kill... makes the right side of raider kinda useless

there are limited ways of getting onslaught buff.
the best ways outside of 'on kill' effects, aka vs bosses, would be silver flask, innervate support, rotgut flask. you don't want to use the support gem, that isn't worth it. and honestly the way i have my build setup anyway i cannot afford a flask slot just for onslaught...not possible.

silver flask would be the best way though if you wanted to.

i agree that this makes right side of raider kinda useless, however even the north side of raider isn't very useful if you don't get your uber ascendancy points
"
TwelveYears wrote:
"
Gallath wrote:
So anyone has come up with a Similar build but with Raider?

Is it better ?

Would also like to know this and if there is any example skill trees. Thanks!

did it on league : check ForTheBreach on my profile
i've now attempted a handful of blade flurry setups. flat elemental, flat physical, flat chaos, bino's/death hand, dual scourge, and i gotta say that my BF version of this build is my favourite by far.
im going to make my own thread about the blade flurry version of this build so theres no confusion back and forth between BF and spectral throw conversations and questions.
I'm running this as BF in Breach right now, I picked up ZiggyD's Perseverance belt

Even though I get ZERO benefit from the damage mod, the Fortify on stun and Onslaught while fortify is active is super sweet (plus a relevant amount of evasion)

Basically I have 100% uptime of Fortify during pack clears as I don't always WB onto them and prefer to stay at a distance or at least outside of melee range. If you go for the Avatar of the Veil side of the ascendancy then you get the free Onslaught, otherwise it's good for permanent Onslaught against bosses (on a 6L with Fortify/Endurance Charge on Melee Stun)

Thoughts on this?

Also Wondering what better, Avatar of the Veil or Chase? Going chase gets us 40% increased damage and 20% additional attack speed on Onslaught.

Current Gear

I'll be dropping Snakebites once I can get a Cospri's.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Dec 5, 2016, 3:11:25 AM
What weapon and links would you recommend before getting the dreamfeather? I have poison,lmp,st and added chaos. I am level 40
"
alexviz wrote:
What weapon and links would you recommend before getting the dreamfeather? I have poison,lmp,st and added chaos. I am level 40

anything fast. claws would work fine. before getting dreamfeather or even level 70 you don't really need to worry about copying the build completely, just run something that will get you to lvl 70ish.
can do elemental foils or elemental claws and run ST, lmp, weapon elemental damage and added lightning. doesn't really matter
"

im against snakebite gloves for my builds. with this build i run 8 frenzy charges. that gives me -80% duration on frenzy charges. with a current max duration of 17s, that brings it down to 3.4 second duration on frenzy....

this is not right, the snakebite reduced frenzy charges duration, not less, so u would still get nearly 10s frenzy charges if u have 8 frenzy charges

i have already rolled a raider dreamfeather st character at breach, could see my profile, called DZ_RaiderST

i have pretty much got every gear i need except 6L queen of forest

can clear t12 map pretty easily
I'm 50 level now in Cruel Act4. Using Lakishu's Blade 2x and some life and resist based gears. 5 Link Chest but i have not any damage now. 1.2k dps on Lightning strike which is using for fast leveling. I gave passive skills on duelist and all ranger and shadow part. What should i do ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info