[2.4] Full conversion AoF Ancestral Warchieftain

"
Nicol wrote:
Shaper viable boys.

Nice job! I checked your profile, why using brain rattler, not disflavor?
"
Nicol wrote:
Shaper viable boys.

Can you post your stats?
I started with Kongor and just grabed disfavour. I can only afford 5L so far so no slot for inc aoe. It is fine with Kongor since the tree has quite a lot of aoe. Anyone know what the base aoe of warchief looks like? Not sure if I want to switch now or until I can 6L disfavour.
Brain rattler gives us a "free" phys to lightning link which allows another socket. I think I mentioned my stats earlier in the thread but it's around 65k per totem now in hideout and with all buffs and conc eff I can hit 200k per. Big additions from my original gear were ele weakness on hit gloves and pen enchant boots. I also swapped ele focus for melee on full life as ignites do boost dps substnaitlly in a fight like shaper
ign - Zilead
Last edited by Nicol on Oct 2, 2016, 12:07:15 PM
Nice idea, but you won't see weapon elemental damage or any other supports applying multiple times on damage conversion. Damage conversion just tags your damage so modifiers that have this tag will apply to it. This happens AFTER all conversion/added as calculations are done so no double dipping, sorry.
"
Nice idea, but you won't see weapon elemental damage or any other supports applying multiple times on damage conversion. Damage conversion just tags your damage so modifiers that have this tag will apply to it. This happens AFTER all conversion/added as calculations are done so no double dipping, sorry.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_conversion#Example_calculation

Check the citations at the end, too.
Last edited by SnakeWraith on Oct 3, 2016, 3:36:01 PM
"
SnakeWraith wrote:

If you read the example you will see that "more" modifier is calculated only once. You look at the final form of damage, apply corresponding "more" modifers and "increased" modifiers.
Last edited by hupple on Oct 3, 2016, 4:29:31 PM
Last edited by Prxe on Aug 23, 2022, 9:02:54 AM
"
running facebreakers + signal fire lvl 67 atm pretty good lul

With facebreaker you better go with physical damage instead of fire since Weapon Elemental Damage does not benefit unarmed attacks.
I just 6L my disfavour and respect all aoe nodes to duelist nodes. This is my tree at lvl 91 and I think it is quite balanced.

I will try guardians and shaper when I get lvl 92. Now in hideout with increased aoe and one totem up, tooltip is 78496.
Last edited by hupple on Oct 9, 2016, 12:01:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info