Ancestral Warchief MTX

Nice. I just purchased the totem microtransaction for my Warchief Totem Build ....

Can i pls get a refund cause it doesn´t work for my Warchief Totem ? Just bought it for that reason.

But why doesn´t it work ?

Thx in advance guys and a happy new year.
"
Schoppe100 wrote:
Nice. I just purchased the totem microtransaction for my Warchief Totem Build ....

Can i pls get a refund cause it doesn´t work for my Warchief Totem ? Just bought it for that reason.

But why doesn´t it work ?

Thx in advance guys and a happy new year.

GGG does not handle this type of thing via the forum. Emasil support@grindinggear.com and ask them there.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Docbp87 wrote:
The problem is that support does this kind of thing CONSTANTLY. Questions like "Can I use a flask macro" get replied to via PM, when the answer SHOULD be given to everyone.

Oh. Well, that one is easy:

If support ever say "yes, this is OK", a thousand fools will instantly go "oh, it is totally cool to run a BOT FOREVER GGG SAID IT WAZ KOOL", and do exactly that. Regardless of what exactly support said it was OK to do.

Those idiots ruined it for everyone else.

PS: the answer to your question is "no, you cannot use any sort of macro for flasks, ever, in any way shape or form, please don't ask again."
Just in order to bump this thread and show that there are more poeple interested in a MTX for Ancestral Warchief - if there would be one i would immediatley buy it :)
So please GGG, consider doing a MTX for it - i guess many people would buy it, at least those playing Warchief pretty often (as i do, i try several builds, but i always come back to Warchief as it fits very well into my playstyle).

In short:
+1 for Ancestral Warchief MTX :)
Just thought I'd add a +1 for being super interested in having a MTX for warchief added.
+1
Idd +1
Feral
Hey guys,

These kind of posts really are better suited to the Feedback and Suggestions section of the forum. Help and Information threads are read by Customer Service, not the Community Managers. They don't collect and pass on feedback - they're a different team who get different training and do different work. You basically hide a suggestion when you post it here.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info