2.4 Inquisitor Ele Quad Siege Ballista - Insane DPS on a budget - HC Viable - Video(s) inside

Ripped my first SB, skilltree can be found on char: DOHerino.

Tweaking it a bit to be more defensive this time, currently lvl 60.
Skilltree can be found on SBdeluxe.

Decided to go +1 in cruel bandits.
Not planning to go for 4 ballista as that did put alot stress on gear, so ill stick to 400ish dex, enuf int for lvl 21 wrath (159) cap my res and pump life. DPS is so strong on this build anyway....
Will opt out of fluid motion once i hit lvl 80 as i no longer will need it to be 400+ dex, this to make room for a much more dps+hp oriented jewel as i wont aim for 600dex anyway.

Playing around with opting out of maligaros gloves too and go for a gripped gloves with +HP +crit (essence) + attack speed, if i can squeeze in a resist in there then yeah...GG.

Planning to get both acro and phase acro for increased defenses.

Should hit around 30k dps around lvl 75 which will be sufficient for most content t1-11 i guess.

Estimating my stats at lvl 85 here;
30ish k dps buffed in HO
75%+ crit chance in HO with golem up
Capped res ofc but not ele weakness capped...might be tho...will see
6k+ HP (could potentially hit 7k by lvl 90 not sure....)
6-8k evasion

Will come back later this week with an update.

Last edited by Robaholic on Oct 5, 2016, 7:41:40 PM
I am quite curious what scales best as dps. WeD, flat elemental,Attk speed or crit (chance/damage).
Also I noticed none of u had the ideal position for static electricity. I was able to get 1-102 by placing it in the socket near blood drinker.
Last edited by Acow on Oct 9, 2016, 12:15:04 PM
Ty wabachaw, i has looking some use for balistas, will try u build.
"
Acow wrote:
I am quite curious what scales best as dps. WeD, flat elemental,Attk speed or crit (chance/damage).
Also I noticed none of u had the ideal position for static electricity. I was able to get 1-102 by placing it in the socket near blood drinker.

I guess its because its 1 additional node to get there.
Depending what you need you could debate if its worth the extra dmg or not.
I felt it wasnt worth it as DPS really is something this build isnt lacking.
That extra dps could do better either maxing out crit and/or defensive mechanices.
I've tweaked my HC SB build a bit and can for sure not spare that node...

On dmg scaling im no pro but i guess crit > flat > wed
Could be very wrong on it tho lol!

Here comes a bit of an update of my progress on EHC for this build:

Skill tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAQDuApYEswUtBbUGoAthDFIPqxUgFr8YXRm0IXYj9iT9JpUqTSzpLYMwcTB8Mfo1kjY9N9Q51DpCOuE8LTzvPydDMUPIR35KyEt4TZJN408EUUdVS1ugW69h4mKsZIRlTWjybIxtbG6qcFJ07XXLdvd673wOfXV_K4Nfg8yGs4bOidOMNo19jX6Nv5JunHudqqCfogCjiqZXp1Woua9stMW18rc-t7a747xWvTa-p8EzwuzEosau0nzTftQj2L3awd0N3ajnVOpi7T_tYe4O73rwH_JF9qP5vf4K_o_-uv_e

Went for phase acro, went balls deep in the scion life wheel and some additional life nodes around bravery and golems blood.
Opted out of retribution for the time being as i didnt need the intel and felt i rather took more life than the atk speed it provided.
Removed fluid motion as i cant hit 600dex with current gear so trying to stay around 400 dex now
Next three levels im getting depth perception for additional crit and after that ill fill out with the 20% crit nodes after assasination and also the one in lethality wheel.
Opted out of maligaros gloves and went with loathing crafted rare gripped gloves. Lost 1k dps but gained quite some HP and alot of resists, imo worth it as my clearspeed is still very strong.
Managed to hit +3 chaos res in merc tnx to some cute items and im ele weakness capped too which is nice QoL.

Here's my items so far. I'm very happy with the iron commander roll, both the rings are kinda GG and the gloves are cute too. (yoloed 14 atr on the opal ring)
I need to swap boots so i can have an enchant them as current ones are vaaled.
Still to get a useful enchant on my helm and upgrade my amulet somehow.
Got enough int for lvl21 wrath which feels good altho im currently 30 over that requirement but I'm preparing to buy another amulet so ill loose 30int from amu this is why.

Last edited by Robaholic on Oct 11, 2016, 7:05:43 PM
Robaholic, i cannt see what jewels u use in skill tree, ty
Started new character. When I should start using SB?
Here is my build so far. I chose 5L Kinsugi over 6 link chest. Dps is around 15k HO. 4.8k hp @7.5 evasion. Any advice on tweaking it?

"

Skilltree:
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAABeAO4ClgUtBbUGoAthDY0PqxUgFr8YXRmOGbQbyCF2I_YmlSpNLOktgzBxMHwx-jWSNj051DpCPC087z8nQzFDyEp9SshLeE2STwRRR1VLVvpboFuvYeJirGSEZU1o8myMbWxuaW6qcFJ07XXLdvd8Dn11fyuDX4PMhrOGzod2idOMC4w2jX2Nfo2_km6dqqCfogCnVa9stMW1SLXytz63trl8u-O8Vr02vqfBM8LsxKLGrs_d0nzTftQj1fjYvdrB3Q3dqOOf6mLssO2D7g7vevAf8Yr5vfzF_gr-ug==

"
thedoldivic wrote:

Not sure how to link jewels but here it goes:

Rarity: Rare
Dusk Ruin
Crimson Jewel
--------
Item Level: 76
--------
+15 to Intelligence
5% increased maximum Life
+12% to Fire and Lightning Resistances
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

Fulgent Solace
Crimson Jewel
--------
Item Level: 70
--------
+16 to Intelligence
14% increased Lightning Damage
6% increased maximum Life
+14% to Cold Resistance
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

And a 33% rain of splinters.

The jewels im using is mainly there as i need the intel if i change from current amulet into another base, if doing that id be at 155 int which i need for lvl20 wrath.
I could prolly find something better on jewels if i tried, for example at least 1 dmg node+life+int.

"
Acow wrote:
Here is my build so far. I chose 5L Kinsugi over 6 link chest. Dps is around 15k HO. 4.8k hp @7.5 evasion. Any advice on tweaking it?

"

Skilltree:
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAABeAO4ClgUtBbUGoAthDY0PqxUgFr8YXRmOGbQbyCF2I_YmlSpNLOktgzBxMHwx-jWSNj051DpCPC087z8nQzFDyEp9SshLeE2STwRRR1VLVvpboFuvYeJirGSEZU1o8myMbWxuaW6qcFJ07XXLdvd8Dn11fyuDX4PMhrOGzod2idOMC4w2jX2Nfo2_km6dqqCfogCnVa9stMW1SLXytz63trl8u-O8Vr02vqfBM8LsxKLGrs_d0nzTftQj1fjYvdrB3Q3dqOOf6mLssO2D7g7vevAf8Yr5vfzF_gr-ug==

Get quality on your jewels buddy! It will provide you with both DPS and some quality of life.
Big dps boost if u can afford a 21 added lightning.
You dont have any crit chance on rings/amu...given we are crit based id say you are low on crit.
Its always a balance, ehp or dps...but this build dps = ehp kind of. Kill the mobs before they even get close to us.

You able to be capped without rare gloves? Try maligaro, tons of dps in there.
If u wanna stay rare gloves...then craft a pair with loathing essence for crit chance (see mine).

Id swap belt too. Aim at mass wed+life+res. Imo be flexible on belt base...

You running 2 vaal hastes?
Not sure why u running with a herald of ice.

Considering your low crit (assumption) i would probably use a diamond flask instead of silver flask.
Potentially both. Do you really need the mana flask?
I personally prefeer running with either diamond+silver or diamond+granite, sometimes i run diamond+silver+granite or diamond+granite+basalt. Ofc always run quicsilver of adrenaline.

Missing out on the 6L affects your dps ALOT.
Last edited by Robaholic on Oct 13, 2016, 6:36:26 PM
Thanks a lot for the input. I was rather worried about the defense that's why I choose 5 link kintsugi over 6 link rare chest. You are indeed right about crit chance. I will see what I can do about it.
"
Robaholic wrote:
"
thedoldivic wrote:

Not sure how to link jewels but here it goes:

Dusk Ruin
Crimson Jewel
--------
Item Level: 76
--------
+15 to Intelligence
5% increased maximum Life
+12% to Fire and Lightning Resistances
--------

Fulgent Solace
Crimson Jewel
--------
Item Level: 70
--------
+16 to Intelligence
14% increased Lightning Damage
6% increased maximum Life
+14% to Cold Resistance
--------

And a 33% rain of splinters.

The jewels im using is mainly there as i need the intel if i change from current amulet into another base, if doing that id be at 155 int which i need for lvl20 wrath.
I could prolly find something better on jewels if i tried, for example at least 1 dmg node+life+int.

"
Acow wrote:

"

Skilltree:
"

Get quality on your jewels buddy! It will provide you with both DPS and some quality of life.
Big dps boost if u can afford a 21 added lightning.
You dont have any crit chance on rings/amu...given we are crit based id say you are low on crit.
Its always a balance, ehp or dps...but this build dps = ehp kind of. Kill the mobs before they even get close to us.

You able to be capped without rare gloves? Try maligaro, tons of dps in there.
If u wanna stay rare gloves...then craft a pair with loathing essence for crit chance (see mine).

Id swap belt too. Aim at mass wed+life+res. Imo be flexible on belt base...

You running 2 vaal hastes?
Not sure why u running with a herald of ice.

Considering your low crit (assumption) i would probably use a diamond flask instead of silver flask.
Potentially both. Do you really need the mana flask?
I personally prefeer running with either diamond+silver or diamond+granite, sometimes i run diamond+silver+granite or diamond+granite+basalt. Ofc always run quicsilver of adrenaline.

Missing out on the 6L affects your dps ALOT.

Ty, then u dont use static electricity? and what gem u use on gloves?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info