The Public Party Princess

Are there specific items i can give to my guardian so he doesnt die easily? or what can i do to help him
"
Rekishiya wrote:
What did you get at bandits? my initial thought would be the passive points, but I want to be sure

Ah yes, all bandits kills!
"
Rhareg wrote:
Played this build and it's just awesome. Others will love you!
However, you need to watch your flasks! I already died so many times, didn't watching the duration of my flasks.. 1 hit and you're dead. However, Im focused in another character project, but will get back to this asap!

Here's my gear so far (it's far from optimzed!)
Spoiler

I know, I have no belt yet.. Just hit the level to equip everything and didn't equpped the character with something else, than the lvling gear :D

I think Steppan Eard is a solid choice of boots, since I would hate to run desc ground maps without them..

Looks solid man! And yea, gotta watch flasks! I installed a stopwatch to help me out with it.
"
Morning32 wrote:
Are there specific items i can give to my guardian so he doesnt die easily? or what can i do to help him

I run dying breath + leercast obviously.
on top of that, southbound gloves for the 16% increased life, that's pretty good on a high base life guardian. Last 2 items are just as much armour as possible
Currently running this build, isn't bad at all, will you introduce some updates and improvements?
"
mlnecrafter wrote:
Currently running this build, isn't bad at all, will you introduce some updates and improvements?

Do you mean updates in the future, or updates as in, what can be improved on the character?
First one, probably if future updates let me add anything, but as it is right now it's pretty complete.
Upgrades for the character at this point is mostly just better ES gear for a higher pool. Lvl 21 gems. Ultimately a corrupted shield and body armour with +1 gem levels. That's about it.
Do you think there's any way to implement Presence of Chayula to make this self-sufficient without the potions? Capping chaos res and otherwise mitigate various chaos damage?

Definitely would have to drop an aura to get a small HP pool, but don't know if dropping only one aura would be sufficient enough HP to not just insta-die to chaos damage, even with 75% res.
"
vegeto079 wrote:
Do you think there's any way to implement Presence of Chayula to make this self-sufficient without the potions? Capping chaos res and otherwise mitigate various chaos damage?

Definitely would have to drop an aura to get a small HP pool, but don't know if dropping only one aura would be sufficient enough HP to not just insta-die to chaos damage, even with 75% res.

That necklace would be great no doubt, but it won't make it self sufficient. Max chaos res and maybe 1000 hp could go, but that's unrealistic. If you don't like the potions, which I can understand, then shav's is your best choice
You have 4 jewel socket spaces in the skill tree. how many of the two jewels did you use? like 2 of each one or what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info