Patch 2.4.0e (Restartless)

"
jokomul wrote:
"
Searcher314 wrote:
restartless? my game just crashed. please no riparino.

Mine too, I thought it was a coincidence heh.

I just lagged hard, crashed, and then the patch installed. Came back to find my level 81 from essence HC on standard. Not an issue with my connection or PC. Extremely disappointing. I was so thrilled they had done so much to fix desync too, and now I come back to play the game again and buy some supporter packs and die to a server issue. Salty.

edit: maybe these "restartless" patches are not so good after all.
Last edited by Lailokaenus on Sep 13, 2016, 12:28:30 AM
"
Qarl wrote:

Fixed a bug where killing the Unravelling Horror from the Quay would not count towards completion of the map.

so there is no way to retroactively activate it? It was my only Quay map, now i hope RNG will grant me another drop. Thanks a lot.
Crystal Ore not completed bug also not fixed, I ran it several times, white, rare, full clear, still not on Atlas.
Did you know there's actually two bosses to kill in Crystal Ore?
I missed it a dozen times before I realised. :)
wow so bear trap was causing me to crash every 5-10 mins.. hope this fixed it

now my build can play without fear of crash while doing uber lab
IGN:
@McDeliveryOnFlurry - Legacy Softcore

add me if i win or if my bids are lower than c/o
Last edited by xiaozozo on Sep 13, 2016, 1:39:01 AM
And the bug when someone hade the bladevortex build in party it makes some crash time to time not fixed..
"
Lailokaenus wrote:
"
jokomul wrote:
"
Searcher314 wrote:
restartless? my game just crashed. please no riparino.

Mine too, I thought it was a coincidence heh.

I just lagged hard, crashed, and then the patch installed. Came back to find my level 81 from essence HC on standard. Not an issue with my connection or PC. Extremely disappointing. I was so thrilled they had done so much to fix desync too, and now I come back to play the game again and buy some supporter packs and die to a server issue. Salty.

edit: maybe these "restartless" patches are not so good after all.

Sadly with any update I am always instant kicked like that as well usually with similar results. And it's always great to see fixes being put out on a regular basis. Sorry about the rip. It's crap like that along with the 1-2 seconds of crucial lag spikes (that somehow affect network ping as well???) that just make me think that hardcore is no longer worth it.

When the game environment gets more stable(I know it will be eventually.., it just seems GGG wants/needs to prioritize $$$ to keep things afloat and I have faith in them) is when people will progress a lot farther into the game. I don't think its all rng rng and bad builds. It's that fucking .5 to 1 second stutter that happens and if your slightly out of position or it doesn't take your input for movement skill your done son. But its better than desync so I can't complain too much.

Love/Hate you GGG /rant

Edit: I don't know how hard it would be to do but, if you could implement code that would detect an out of date client version and give the player a warning before disconnection. Even if its just 30 seconds to 1 minute in case there is some kind of abuse to be done in that time.. It would give the player time to tp into town and not disconnect in the middle of a boss fight/mob.
Last edited by PathOfBonger on Sep 13, 2016, 2:08:41 AM
Can anyone explain me the point of Cartographer's Seals ? I just dont get it , what is this item for ?
"
Enabled the vendor recipe for Cartographer's Seals (which respec the completion of a map). Five Cartographer's Sextants of a given tier are required to make one seal of the same tier.

THANK YOU <3333333333333333333333333
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
yay, still bugged.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info