Contradictions

By roaming this forum over and over again while pressing the F5 key in the hope I see a post from someone with a sparekey somewhere.
While my other eye keeps gazing at the invite-timer in the hope my name shows up I am hesitating more......and more....and more

Should I really shout out loud that I want a key? Beg for one?
Should I , because of utterly boredom, write a number down in the useless posts to "challenge" GGG?

No, it's not who I am. I'm not a beggar...But...by reading this forum I notice that sometimes there are posts from certain people who like to make others happy.
And thats remarkable, I mean....there should be many people that are so happy with their key that they would play right away and not bother to come back to this forum anymore.

It gives me the feeling that there is a great community here, so my hopes for this game are very high. Communities are one of the keyparts of a good game and I would be glad to take part on such a great community.

And about the contradictions:
I did it...although I wouldnt think of it first.
I wrote this begging-letter...
...for a spare key from a kind soul

(sorry for bad english, it's not my native language :))
Nietsche: "One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star."
Last edited by kyratyara on Jan 23, 2012, 6:39:42 PM
I wish you the best of luck, for getting a beta key :) Unfortunately i don't have a Invite-A-Friend email yet. :/ I think that it will probably take some time to get one. Anyways as i said, good luck ^^
Can you give me a beta key if you have one? please
Thanks King:)
In fact you are one of those people I was talking about.
You just received your key recently and you bother to come back for others, cheering them up and keeping their hopes high, even when you could play at the moment.:)

And thats just great :)
Nietsche: "One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star."
please give me a beta key!!!
Read my post Verguel....I don't have one
any1 can give me a beta key plz ? =)
Please, read my post people.
I don't have a key!

But good luck anyways:)
Hi. Please give me a beta key if you have one. I have played in diablo. I think this game is better. please give me a key. I wanna play and test:)
*sighs*
Last edited by kyratyara on Jan 23, 2012, 8:43:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info