[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Soemone use double curse (Enfeeble + Temp chains) and can post a tree (if took a 2nd curse node), or using +1 curse item is better way? I want to have more defenses, doesnt matter if dmg goes a bit lower in terms of skipping some power charges..
"
jy03154586 wrote:
how do you get so much dex for the green gems and daggers? I have only 44 dex right now at level 60.

I have 127 DEX in total, 83 from Amulet and two Rings, the rest is in the tree (life-based).

As for green gem requirements, I'm using Whirling Blades, Temporal Chains (both require 98 DEX at lvl 20), Culling Strike and Faster Attacks (both 111/20, which is one more than required for a Golden Kris). Only TC I really want to be maxed for the obvious reason, max level for the other games isn't really necessary (but still nice to have, if you want to vendor them at lvl 20 for 20q).

If you're struggling for DEX now, there is no shame in taking Agility in the tree (30 DEX, between Explosive Impact and Shaman's Dominion). You can refund it later when you have better gear, that's what refunds are for. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Dec 7, 2016, 2:26:46 PM
He can take alacrity for dexterity too, then refund both later when he gets the dexterity on his gear. Also as far as I know whirling blades doesn't need to be leveled up, since leveling it only raises damage not speed?

"
tomay wrote:

Which ever way you fancy casting your curse(s), manually or via CoH/CWDT or as an aura with Blasphemy. But "swapping" Enfeeble for TC when needed isn't really an option as they are of different colours, unless you have a corrupted item with a white socket. ;)

Oh also, you can swap temporal chains for enfeeble, if you can find a green attack spell to take the place of orb of storms, maybe blade vortex? not sure if there are any other green options there? maybe or lightning strike?
Last edited by namad on Dec 7, 2016, 2:44:21 PM
LEVELLING TIPS is the 113 point skilltree for ci there the final and best skilltree?
I was having issues with survivability earlier on as well but now I'm breezing through breaches. You just need more CI on your gear which youll get as you progress, same thing with cast speed and higher level gems and dps. Vaal Discipline is also 100% needed in my opinion, I can go through most of a breach with nearly 90% vaal discipline uptime just because I'm killing things so quickly now.
I'm pretty newb and playing this build, enjoying it, but have some questions..

just turned 68 and farming dried lake. it all goes fine, only breaches are owning me most of the time.

I'm trying to follow the build to the letter, but i'm wondering if i'm missing something?

-why the crits?
-when I get a 6 link and add controlled destruction it will remove 100% crit? why this gem?

could anybody check my character, am I missing something? or messing something up?

thanks in advance!
"
dro0p wrote:

just turned 68 and farming dried lake. it all goes fine, only breaches are owning me most of the time.

I'm trying to follow the build to the letter, but i'm wondering if i'm missing something?

-why the crits?
-when I get a 6 link and add controlled destruction it will remove 100% crit? why this gem?

could anybody check my character, am I missing something? or messing something up?

thanks in advance!

500% critical hit bonus minus 100% critical hit bonus is 400% critical hit bonus, not 0.
"
dro0p wrote:

-why the crits?

thanks in advance!

It lowers your crit chance, but it doesn't make it so you can't crit. 100% reduced crit chance, not removing your ability to crit. the wording is strange I agree, and I don't know the exact mechanics (like if you have 70% crit does it drop it to 35%? does shaman's dominon apply before or after controlled destruction?) but you have it because it gives MORE spell damage, which is significantly better than increased. However, as a question I pose to the more knowledgable (or richer) players, would a lvl 4 empower be a better choice as a 6th socket?
"
namad wrote:
He can take alacrity for dexterity too, then refund both later when he gets the dexterity on his gear. Also as far as I know whirling blades doesn't need to be leveled up, since leveling it only raises damage not speed?

True that but as I said, maybe you want to vendor the gem at lvl 20 for a lvl1/20q, which comes with 10% increased attack speed. ;)

And it's only ONE dex more than the requirement for the mighty Golden Kris with its 80% crit chance.

"
namad wrote:
Oh also, you can swap temporal chains for enfeeble, if you can find a green attack spell to take the place of orb of storms, maybe blade vortex? not sure if there are any other green options there? maybe or lightning strike?

Even with a shit ton of Increased AoE you'll want to be a little bit closer to the action in order to make CoH work with Blade Vortex, maybe a li'l bit too close for this build. ;)

Ditto Lightning Strike. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Dec 7, 2016, 4:34:28 PM
"
Matematikas wrote:
Soemone use double curse (Enfeeble + Temp chains) and can post a tree (if took a 2nd curse node), or using +1 curse item is better way? I want to have more defenses, doesnt matter if dmg goes a bit lower in terms of skipping some power charges..

I am using 2 curses with this build, one from blasphempy and another one from curse on hit setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info