[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

The tukohomas fortress shield build takes both elderich battery and mind over matter with blood magic from the shield. Can someone explain this to me? From how I see it working, your energy shield would act as mana for mind over matter, making 30% of damage taken pulled from energy shield. Energy shield normally protects life though, so your taking two keystones for the end result of what you would normally have. Or am I missing something?
With your energy shield on your mana, you will take damage from life and from your energy shield at the same time from all sources, rather than depleting your energy shield first. This means you can start regaining your life via regen and potions immediately. At least that is my understanding of it.
"
Valdorik wrote:
With your energy shield on your mana, you will take damage from life and from your energy shield at the same time from all sources, rather than depleting your energy shield first. This means you can start regaining your life via regen and potions immediately. At least that is my understanding of it.

is it really worth the skill points invested for such a small benefit?
MoM isn't as good if you have ES otherwise, since it only works when you lose life, not ES.
When will that unique item come, any information about that unique item ?
Hey with less essences this league and thus harder to get cast speed daggers could it be better to skip instruments of virtue and go for Pious Path wit Zealots Oath as CI?

I would have to pick up another attack to proc instruments else and the 9% es regen and 25% cast speed on consecrated ground should be nice. Anyone tried this yet? Thanks ;)
IGN: Nuppimperator
Last edited by nuppimperator on Dec 3, 2016, 6:23:46 PM
This might be a silly question to ask here, but does anyone have any experience or strong opinions on swapping Flameblast for Stormcall?

I ran this build point for almost point at the tail end of Atlas and loved it, but I have a strong aversion for doing the exact same build over again. Admittedly, I am a total sucker for storm/lightning themed abilities and I actually really enjoy the totem playstyle. Advice greatly appreciated.
I'm fairly new to the game, so I'm confused about the lightning warp recommendation if cast speed daggers are hard to come by. Is that to replace whirling blades for movement?

Also, do the listed auras (Discipline, Anger) and the lightning golem have to be linked?

Thanks for the guide!
I decided to to make a different variant of this build. I will make it as a life based non-crit Elementalist, the reason being that I play SSF on Hardcore and this way it will be more gear independent. Of course should I manage to accumulate enough gg ES gear and regrets I might respec later.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
Just starting to get this build going, but I doubt we'll see cast speed daggers for a decent price for a while, so what would be the best way to proc instruments of virtue without whirling blades?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info