[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Sorry, 250 pages is a bit to search through, so sorry if this has been answered previously.

Enjoying this build so far, L23 now. Very new to the game. Just started in Bestiary League.

I know at 28 I can pick up Flameblast and add it to a totem.

Just curious, when should I take the Ancestral Bond Keystone? Or, better yet, what point should I be at skill/stat wise to make the change?
I know the 33 pt tree says to work that way but not pick it up yet. But it is selected in the 58 pt tree.

Right now I am using the Flame Totem and Firestorm (with Scorching Ray in for added single target DPS). I haven't picked up any curses or aura's (other than Clarity) yet.

I imagine once I start dropping two totems, it will be one Flame and one Flameblast. Or do I simply drop Flame Totem once I switch to Flameblast?

Many thanks for the feedback.
Thanks so much for the build thread and Hierophant update. Took my character to level 89 in War of the Worlds and used the free respec to switch to Hierophant. currently level 91. Sorry if following was asked before in any of the 240 plus thread pages.

If cast speed is so important in FB totem builds; why not select the bandit Kraityn for 6% increase attack and cast speed? Also, none of the passive skill tree cast speed nodes are selected; why is that?

I've got a couple extra skill points; do I use use for jewel sockets or is there a better option. Could use some mana regen or leach since sometimes my character runs out of mana. Thanks again!
I dont see how you are able to get 8000 life on this build.

I just re-spec'd my previous Pizza stick character in Standard and only get 3382. Your videos show you with reserved mana, you must not be following your own build guide.

You have 16 life nodes in the tree and less than 350 from the gear you show on the build guide in POB.
there's no way to get muchj over 4k. That's just not enough with how slow an clunky the build feels now.

It takes 3-5 shots from the flameblast to kill a rare monster and 5 or 6 times that for the boss in a t13 map.

I am playing a totem build on Bestiary with 6k life and way more damage. My Flameblsst shows 3151 damage per use in the tooltips.

Am I missing something? Is everyone else doing better?
"
Shakota wrote:
Sorry, 250 pages is a bit to search through, so sorry if this has been answered previously.

Enjoying this build so far, L23 now. Very new to the game. Just started in Bestiary League.

I know at 28 I can pick up Flameblast and add it to a totem.

Just curious, when should I take the Ancestral Bond Keystone? Or, better yet, what point should I be at skill/stat wise to make the change?
I know the 33 pt tree says to work that way but not pick it up yet. But it is selected in the 58 pt tree.

Right now I am using the Flame Totem and Firestorm (with Scorching Ray in for added single target DPS). I haven't picked up any curses or aura's (other than Clarity) yet.

I imagine once I start dropping two totems, it will be one Flame and one Flameblast. Or do I simply drop Flame Totem once I switch to Flameblast?

Many thanks for the feedback.

i think u should use two flame blasts and just drop flame totem
you have 12 points left in the tree i am coming really really close to this point. where do you put the last 12 points or is that whatever you feel like doing type thing
any suggestions for another endgear body armour? i tried carcass jack and cloak of defiance but still felt a little bit weak high tier maps. seems like threadstarter viperesque doesn´t use this build anymore.
Hello! Thanks for the guide. Can anyone paste the PoB pastebin here, it doesnt seem to work for me when i click the link.
This build (with minor tweaks) seems like it would work very nicely with the reworked Incinerate, right?
"
This build (with minor tweaks) seems like it would work very nicely with the reworked Incinerate, right?
Exactly what I'm thinking/wondering too... do we know yet how Incinerate's explosion will interact w/ Spell Totem?
"
Chima wrote:
"
Exactly what I'm thinking/wondering too... do we know yet how Incinerate's explosion will interact w/ Spell Totem?

Hopefully it will work same as selfcast. Once the totem dies/expires, booooom!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info