[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Thank you for the great, well divided guide!
Will use CI Inquisitor for next league as it seems to scale perfectly for late game.

Looking forward to the updated weapon recommendations.
Okay, life stuff has been updated. New tree should be a LOT better, much less squishy at the expense of a tiny bit of damage. Should be a lot more viable to take life into endgame now. Haven't had a chance to test yet, I'm sorry - will try to tomorrow but can't guarantee.

"
Kazarack wrote:
Hi Pizza Sticks - Great build, quick question. Why do you take the Explosive Impact on the life based revision and not CI? Even while you are hybrid you ignore this node cluster completely.

Thanks!!

I don't ignore it! It's in the final build for CI. It just comes pretty late because it isn't part of any pathing and stacking crit is more important initially.

"
TripleCrab wrote:
League starter is life-based? Or i can start with ES?

Start with life unless you're going to farm like crazy. You can always respec later.

"
vtsRunty wrote:
So basically what it really comes down to is the elementalist wins vs lower HP mobs and the inquisitor is better vs bosses? Damn that doesn't help my decision making lol. Seems like the real decision is prolif and 2 golems (slightly buffed this patch) vs higher boss initial hits and faster cast/attacks?

Pretty much. Elementalist also falls down a bit against bosses with too much life to shock (e.g. Guardians, Shaper). Prolif is the big upside IMO.

"
niratschi wrote:
My goal for Breach League is to farm Uber lab as fast as possible. With life based build you have about 5k EHP, that sounds realy unforgiving for lab. Is it okay, because you can dodge most times, or would you farm maps /Lake first for a transition to ci?

The reworked life tree should hit a lot more EHP, 6-7k. That should be better. That said, I was doing uber lab on the old life version and it was fine.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Dec 1, 2016, 5:58:53 AM
I think this build would be my league starter. Thank you for your work.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
I don't like the new tree. I'm sticking to the old one.
You took hybrid nodes in the life version. I'm playing it as a starter and I don't want to invest in ES at all.
Hi! I am considering your build as my league starter. Just one quick question for you: You mentioned elementalist, is it possible to reach the same result as a witch?

I would prefer roll a witch, never had one. But I love your build, and I want to clear everything this league.

Thx !
Newbie here. This build looks really fun and promising, and I think I'll give it a try in the new league. Thanks for writing up the tutorial!

I have a question about the skill tree, though. It seems to me that there are a couple of obvious nodes that beg to be grabbed for but a very small investment, but are skipped, and I don't understand the reasoning. For example, Shamanistic Fury, and even stuff like Firewalker.

I understand that this build focuses on crit first and foremost, but surely increasing the base damage doesn't hurt? As that'll in turn also increase the crits?

Perhaps the crits are already so high that it's not worth the points, that they are better spend on survivability? Are they at least optional, or not worth it at all for some reason?

Thanks.
As you said in your post, it's better to play life-based and respec to CI, so could you do a leveling tip for that, or you have already done in CI skill tree?
Have you tested a non-crit version, using Chieftain as ascendancy ?

The damage is probably lower, but with Elemental Overload, Fire Pen. gem instead of Crit. Gem and Flammability, it should be enough to kill bosses easily.
Only issue is I don't have 100% chance to ignite anymore (34%), but with 3 totems (using new shield), it should be enough.

On the other hand, you get a lot more life (with BM), leech, taunt from totems and endurance charges instead of power charges.

Was thinking of using this tree : poeurl.com/SPu
Im reading fresh posts and i noticed some peoples are saying Hp tree was changed? Can someone link the old one ? I would prefer pure life, not hybrid
Last edited by Deziowy on Dec 1, 2016, 12:01:46 PM
I was wondering.. what weapons should be used to level ? Double dagger or 2 wands with +1 fire ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info