[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

So this are currently my items. I'd like some advice on what should i change / upgrade, since I still dont know why, I've been oneshot couple of times. I need the +20 dextery from boots to use the dagger.
Im at 7.721 ES with displine.
Im at 6.567 ES without auras.
My resistances in merc are:
Fire: 56%
Lightning: 63%
Cold: 36%
Last edited by AloneT on Apr 21, 2017, 5:19:56 PM
"
Terikez wrote:
Why controlled destruction support? Why not concentrated effect support it gives more dmg for bosses?

Its for trash mob. For most dmg, use cd and ce together and discard increase aoe. For mid range dmg, aoe+ce(i prefer this one)
First time with an end game character so I haven't had to do this before. Switching over from life to CI and I'm trying to figure out how to remove some of the middle nodes that seemingly aren't needed to connect things but the game won't let me remove them. Specifically the life/chaos resist nodes around zealot's oath. I'm guessing there's a very specific order to remove nodes for respecing but I'm not sure which it is.
"
AloneT wrote:

So this are currently my items. I'd like some advice on what should i change / upgrade, since I still dont know why, I've been oneshot couple of times. I need the +20 dextery from boots to use the dagger.

You need new boot, get 2 dex ring with resist and at very least 40es. You can survive with 7.7k es. I only have 7.4k. Just don't get hit twice.
Is this possible with LowLife or is it only CI or Life?
Is HoT a viable alternative to OoS for dropping curses with this build? Also, does Blind count as a curse? Could you stick Blind and Temporal Chains in a 4L?
This may have been answered before, why no EE? Proc EE with OoS then totems do sweet dmg?
"
Nuhanzer wrote:
"
AloneT wrote:

You need new boot, get 2 dex ring with resist and at very least 40es. You can survive with 7.7k es. I only have 7.4k. Just don't get hit twice.

Your boots and Rings need ES/More ES
"
Batman222 wrote:
First time with an end game character so I haven't had to do this before. Switching over from life to CI and I'm trying to figure out how to remove some of the middle nodes that seemingly aren't needed to connect things but the game won't let me remove them. Specifically the life/chaos resist nodes around zealot's oath. I'm guessing there's a very specific order to remove nodes for respecing but I'm not sure which it is.

Link your tree if you'd like me to help you
"
T5309 wrote:

Link your tree if you'd like me to help you

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Batman222/characters

Johanzarious. Thank you. At the moment I have 42 refund points available and trying to figure out the cheapest way to allocate them plus any more regrets needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info