[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Hey :) I'm a beginner and I love this build. Much thx for it. Can sb help me on what to go for next itemwise? I've about 15c to spend :)
"
eitiel10 wrote:
I was wondering if I could use this armor instead?

isn't better for a totem build?

You will get huge ES loss. About 700 es loss. Good for starting but use better es chest(900es) after you farm enough currency to buy one, or pray you able to craft or find 900 es chest in ssf. If you use life build, decent chest.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hi guys,

I need some advice to help me choose a path.

I've started legacy league 4 days ago, currently playing life based version and lvl 71.

At this point, I can continue farming dried lake for some times and make a bit of currency.

I read that it's quite cheap to have a decent CI version.

What are the bare minimum to start using CI version ?
if I seek at least a 700ES+ 5L chest and some decent helm / boots / gloves will it be ok ?

I've drop a reliquary key: is it better to sell it for currency or try it ? (I know It's a bit off subject).

Thanks for your answers

CI is definitely not cheap with this build, the main reason being you can't use Ghost Reaver/VP since you are totem based and there isn't much for regen unless you run the Pious Path build. Take a look through this thread, most people running end game content with CI have like a 10ex min investment into their gear as the entire purpose of ES CI with this build is to tank huge hits run off and let your ES recharge.

I've done t15 (abyss) wearing a 5L 600ES chest. Had around 6K ES =) Right now I'm still using this chest cuz the endgame gear prices are skyrocketing. And yes, I know that Abyss is the easiest map lol
"
Nuhanzer wrote:
"
eitiel10 wrote:

You will get huge ES loss. About 700 es loss. Good for starting but use better es chest(900es) after you farm enough currency to buy one, or pray you able to craft or find 900 es chest in ssf. If you use life build, decent chest.

The ES is not so much a problem as the permacurse, which will leave you with every possible curse on higher bosses. Temp chain + enfeeble will negate every bit of dmg you gain and more.
"
Vallenhael wrote:
"
Nuhanzer wrote:
"
eitiel10 wrote:

The ES is not so much a problem as the permacurse, which will leave you with every possible curse on higher bosses. Temp chain + enfeeble will negate every bit of dmg you gain and more.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Well, he can perma spam anti curse pot. That armor is a trap. :D
"
CI is definitely not cheap with this build, the main reason being you can't use Ghost Reaver/VP since you are totem based and there isn't much for regen unless you run the Pious Path build. Take a look through this thread, most people running end game content with CI have like a 10ex min investment into their gear as the entire purpose of ES CI with this build is to tank huge hits run off and let your ES recharge.

"

I've done t15 (abyss) wearing a 5L 600ES chest. Had around 6K ES =) Right now I'm still using this chest cuz the endgame gear prices are skyrocketing. And yes, I know that Abyss is the easiest map lol

"
You can do that with life as well. I'm still convinced that going full ES CI is pointless with this build unless you plan on spending a bunch of currency and doing endgame.

Hi ty for your answers guys.

LowBudget what kind of maps are you doing with the life version ?
I've done my trials and it was a pain :) life goes down very quickly. I know that is phys dmg relative.

I bought a 5L 750es 2resist regalia for 30c. I see that I can find 330+ es helm, 180es+ gloves and 200es boots for cheap, will it be enough to start ?

Thanks
Last edited by partyboy79 on Mar 31, 2017, 1:02:13 PM
"
partyboy79 wrote:

I've done my trials and it was a pain :) life goes down very quickly. I know that is phys dmg relative.

I bought a 5L 750es 2resist regalia for 30c. I see that I can find 330+ es helm, 180es+ gloves and 200es boots for cheap, will it be enough to start ?

Thanks

I had 11.5K ES with a 6L 750ES regalia in breach. That was pretty enuf to do Shaper.
Last edited by Snorri_Skjoelsen on Mar 31, 2017, 1:20:38 PM
Tried this build, and cannot get past level 76. I think I'm just terrible with this playstyle, but I get one shot every direction, no matter how safe I play. And any gear I want to buy that is an upgrade is ridiculously expensive.
"
"
partyboy79 wrote:

Thanks

I had 11.5K ES with a 6L 750ES regalia in breach. That was pretty enuf to do Shaper.

Thanks for you answer, did you use a shield or dual daggers ?
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
partyboy79 wrote:
"

"

"
You can do that with life as well. I'm still convinced that going full ES CI is pointless with this build unless you plan on spending a bunch of currency and doing endgame.

So far I've solo'd Uber Izaro, cleared a bunch of corrupted t13's, can do corrupt t14's with no problems as long as the mods aren't sketchy, I did die on Core Malachai second stage (Map was Unid and 3 Leagustones running at the same time pretty but sure I could do the other t15s if I had them to try out.

It's been a solid build for the small amount of 1.5 Ex I have invested into it. CI would be nice but you need GG gear to make it worthwhile, life is completely viable for up to t15 if done properly.

Ty for you input, for the moment sticking with life, I'll see how currencies are growing !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info