[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
M0r1tz2 wrote:
Guys,

Some help please . . . Dont know how Flameblast scales exactly. Does Attach Speed on your gloves help at all?

Was blast to level this character :D (Pun intended)

Flame Blast is a spell, Attack Speed does nothing for it. You need Cast Speed.
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
As life-based char, which defensive stat do you stack on gear (armor, evasion, ES..)?
Thanks in advance.
How much better is a dagger vs scepter for this build, assuming stats are the same.
Is using infernal mantle good for this ?
Hi there.

I'm trying to start off this league with this build. Levelling was okayish, but now I'm struggling even with t1 maps, cause I do too little damage with my totems and too squishy.

Could anyone point what's wrong with my char? Aside of no cast speed on amulet, 4 wrong points in tree, and missing lighting res capped.
"
Hi there.

I'm trying to start off this league with this build. Levelling was okayish, but now I'm struggling even with t1 maps, cause I do too little damage with my totems and too squishy.

Could anyone point what's wrong with my char? Aside of no cast speed on amulet, 4 wrong points in tree, and missing lighting res capped.

I might switch your dagger for a Divinarius or something with a little more damage for now. Cast speed is nice but not at the loss of 90+ spell crit and 50+ spell damage IMO.

Also if damage is your problem possibly switch the shield for another divinarious until you can get a good dmg / cast speed dagger.
"
widowmaikr wrote:
How much better is a dagger vs scepter for this build, assuming stats are the same.

Dagger's can roll with crit chance base.. scepter with elemental damage.

Elemental damage can scale with ignite after you hit.. but wont really double stack

Crit change increases the amount of damage on a hit.

If you are not using a shield.. use dagger as you can use whirling blades.. if you are using a shield it doesn't matter as you can use shield charge with a scepter or a dagger (which in my opinion is better)

overall later game, a dagger can be better with crit chance scaling with top tier rolls.. but ignite damage on most bosses outside of uber atziri/LAB (cannot be ignited) can burn down boss's pretty quickly.

"

Hi there.

to start, you are still life based with no armor. Hybrid can work.. but you need a lot more ES on items to make that work.

If you are sticking with life based (which is fine) you would need to switch out to armor based (or at least evasion)

The point of ES is to have higher amounts of "life" to take the big hits. With life based, the numbers will be lower, however armor will mitigate that damage. All Res is important, but a mob can run in close and smack you for 100% with no armor (or evasion to dodge it)

"
Xarril wrote:
As life-based char, which defensive stat do you stack on gear (armor, evasion, ES..)?
Thanks in advance.

Armor and resists
Last edited by Baugoti on Mar 8, 2017, 12:27:30 AM
"
widowmaikr wrote:

A lot better. Purely because you can use Whirling Blades. I wish it wasnt so...a lot cheaper to get cast speed/crit/spell damage wands.
This may have been asked, but if I want to try out the Hierophant quad totems, do I still setup my tree for crit and use dual daggers?

Or do I drop the crit altogether, get increased damage nodes, and use Controlled Destruction + Elemental Focus?
Nvm forgot about ascendancy
Last edited by sieg_hart on Mar 8, 2017, 2:27:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info