[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
MrMasamune wrote:
Hi,
Possibly a newb question but this build doesn't seem to have much in the way of agi - am I meant to look for Agi gear to support a higher level temporal chains? Or is it ok to run it at whatever level my gear can support.

Just run enfeeble instead.
I saw that someone said you should have at least 100% cast speed and really go for 200% if possible. How in the world do you get that? Do you use uniques (which ones) or do you have high mods on gear that I haven't really seen yet? I will most likely go dual daggers as I am most familiar with it and it seems the best from what the op says.

Best,

erikjo
Last edited by erikjo on Mar 6, 2017, 9:29:14 PM
"
erikjo wrote:
I saw that someone said you should have at least 100% cast speed and really go for 200% if possible. How in the world do you get that? Do you use uniques (which ones) or do you have high mods on gear that I haven't really seen yet? I will most likely go dual daggers as I am most familiar with it and it seems the best from what the op says.

Best,

erikjo

With Jewels, flasks, and instrument of virtue I break 200 and keep it for most of a map run.

Without flasks i sit at 171 cast speed with instrument of virtue up. and 141 without.

two 7% rings
20+% on a Dagger, or two if you want
Cast speeD on ammy (I use eye of chayula for stun immunity, but with totems you can play safe without it)
running two or more 2-5% jewels (Cast speed / attack & cast / cast while holding a shield / Cast while Duel Wielding ---- multiple jewel stats to get cast speed)
Lightning Golem leveled up its 9%
Skills

Takes a bit.. but you can get 100% static pretty easily. Then just add a bit here and there as you progress.

you wont be sitting at 200% static (at least not till much later levels and much more expensive gear)

EDIT: Example Jewel - got it for 10c - but can get just cast speed for 1 alch until you can add other stats

Last edited by Baugoti on Mar 6, 2017, 9:47:39 PM

Advice for breaches? They keep destroying me. I have 4.5k life and 800ES
Last edited by Nice_Snacks on Mar 6, 2017, 9:55:20 PM
"
Nice_Snacks wrote:

Not sure where you are Doing breaches.. Dried lake / Tier 1 maps could be good for your gear

If you are staying life based (which is fine, can farm LAB / Atzari easily as life), then you need to start stacking armor or at least evasion as melee hits will tear you apart. (armor if LAB running)

ESH and TUL breaches will shock and freeze you as well.. so you would want flasks to remove that.

if you are going hybrid, you will need more ES.

Using legacy stones -- nemesis + breach in Dried lake Drops a lot of currency, easy for low gear setups that you can use to boost you into higher end gear.
How's this build vs warchief totems?
"
Baugoti wrote:
"
Nice_Snacks wrote:

Not sure where you are Doing breaches.. Dried lake / Tier 1 maps could be good for your gear

If you are staying life based (which is fine, can farm LAB / Atzari easily as life), then you need to start stacking armor or at least evasion as melee hits will tear you apart. (armor if LAB running)

ESH and TUL breaches will shock and freeze you as well.. so you would want flasks to remove that.

if you are going hybrid, you will need more ES.

Using legacy stones -- nemesis + breach in Dried lake Drops a lot of currency, easy for low gear setups that you can use to boost you into higher end gear.

I'm mapping, doing yellow and red maps any advice? I am staying life based and I have those flasks.
Guys, need ur advices so hard. I want to play this build and don't know about 1 thing:

What is a best choise in this build for HC legacy (as league starter ) ES or HP? And if ES, need ur advices about leveling (i redead in 1 post, we cannot leveling as pure ES and need respec later). I want to play only HC, but im a bit noob. Thanks for all ur answers and sorry about my poor english.
Last edited by Kaddomir on Mar 7, 2017, 1:26:56 AM
Why is nobody using Shamanistic Fury branch ? (For the 30% Totem damage) ?
"
Kaddomir wrote:
Guys, need ur advices so hard. I want to play this build and don't know about 1 thing:

What is a best choise in this build for HC legacy (as league starter ) ES or HP? And if ES, need ur advices about leveling (i redead in 1 post, we cannot leveling as pure ES and need respec later). I want to play only HC, but im a bit noob. Thanks for all ur answers and sorry about my poor english.

Go life based, since you dont have gear for ES.. Everyone who starts mostly goes with life based, at least i didnt saw first weekend anyone, who ran directly ES at hardcore (or even softcore too..). And HC market is poorer as always, so you can't find good pieces so fast for affordable price.

"
iamnotspock wrote:
Why is nobody using Shamanistic Fury branch ? (For the 30% Totem damage) ?

Why someone should? Later not enough passive points for important nodes. Dmg isn't the highest priority, as we do a lot dmg anyway..
Last edited by Matematikas on Mar 7, 2017, 3:37:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info