[3.0] The Necromancer - Spectres, Zombies, Skeletal Mages Multimancer Triple Threshhold Jewels

"
thx for info, ill just go for fire sentinels then.

also was wondering, you didn't mention BANDITS right?

what would you do for normal/cruel/merciless?

1 skillpoint / 1 skillpoint / 1 skillpoint ?

because

in normal i can decide between

40 base life / 10% all resist / 1 skillpoint (would be 1 jewelslot = more miniondamage and life)

i dont know if 40 BASELIFE is a lot, when i have a lot of maximum% life in this build u created, should be right?

i chose 40 base life in the beginning as a newb. but now i want the jewelslot, but im unsure whether i should keep the 40 base life, or take the jewelslot or 10% resist instead ?

1. what do you recommend for normal bandit? 40 baselife is probably a nobrainer right with all this +%maxlife

2. what do you actually go for in rare items for mastercrafting and affixes (+maxlife or +manashield/+max manashield%) and what would you aim for HealthPool wise ~Number ?

Hmm, thought I had them in the leveling section. Guess not.

Pretty much 40 life (oak)/ kill/ kill.

The 10% all resist isn't worth it versus getting yourself as much skill points as you can before high end levels in my opinion.

2) My character that just ended essence had about 4k life and 2k energy shield. This seemed to be plenty as long as you played smart and either had high dps from flame sentinels and flesh offering or more defensively with horrors and spirit offering desecrate spam during harder fights.

Mana is irrelevant as you eventually would have it almost all reserved. ES, Life, Resists are the main things, once essences are in standard as obtainable currency, Deafening fear crafted items in every rare slot with those stats would be best in slot.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
4 poison slashed miscreation with summoner belt and you can play the game on autopilot
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
Raise Spectre now grants +30% elemental resistances to its minions.

The Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance support gem now has a multiplicative minion and totem elemental damage stat on it, scaling from 10% at level 1 to 19% more elemental damage at gem level 20.

Skill tree and spirit offering and Spectre resists are capped now. Ignore spirit offering and use the support gem and easily overcapped and get some elemental damage to help sentinels as well.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
oh yeah i noticed, the 10% resist from first bandit isnt really worth it too, because with the 123rd skillpoint u can unlock a jewelslot instead with 10% resist + something else from a jewel, so that would be really bad ;p.
so either 1 skillpoint or 40 baselife yeah, i chose 40 baselife as that makes more sense in this build, as you already said, thx for answering again.

regarding your essence patch thing, in 2.5 (2nd december) i've read this:

-Fire, Cold, and Lightning Golems now have 70% resistance to their respective element. Chaos Golems now have 60% resistance to Chaos.
-Flame Golem's damage has been increased by 200%.
-Ice Golem's damage has been increased by 75%.
-Lightning Golem's damage has been increased by 75%.
-Stone Golem's damage has been increased by 100%. Its chance to taunt on slam has been lowered. Its melee attack range has been increased.
-Chaos Golem's damage has been increased by 65%.

would another golem gem make sense in this case? also why did u take a golem in the first place, was it because of the life reg aura (also does it apply to minions?) or because it taunted/was tanky?
Last edited by FamousAzzkicker on Nov 30, 2016, 8:20:22 AM
"
oh yeah i noticed, the 10% resist from first bandit isnt really worth it too, because with the 123rd skillpoint u can unlock a jewelslot instead with 10% resist + something else from a jewel, so that would be really bad ;p.
so either 1 skillpoint or 40 baselife yeah, i chose 40 baselife as that makes more sense in this build, as you already said, thx for answering again.

regarding your essence patch thing, in 2.5 (2nd december) i've read this:

-Fire, Cold, and Lightning Golems now have 70% resistance to their respective element. Chaos Golems now have 60% resistance to Chaos.
-Flame Golem's damage has been increased by 200%.
-Ice Golem's damage has been increased by 75%.
-Lightning Golem's damage has been increased by 75%.
-Stone Golem's damage has been increased by 100%. Its chance to taunt on slam has been lowered. Its melee attack range has been increased.
-Chaos Golem's damage has been increased by 65%.

would another golem gem make sense in this case? also why did u take a golem in the first place, was it because of the life reg aura (also does it apply to minions?) or because it taunted/was tanky?

DO NOT AIM TO HAVE 123 POINTS!

If you are new, it will take you well over a year to achieve max level. The exp grind past lvl 90 is absolutely brutal while death and 10% exp loss will be aplenty. I personally don't care to level past 90 so I consider a build done with 113 points (more if scion).

2) The taunting and tankiness of Stone golem mostly. If they fix the skeleton issue with femurs, stone golem shouldn't be needed at all.

Unfortunately I have been trying to test stuff out after work last few days and I don't have it in me to try a summoner again for breach even with the SRS buff. Getting stale after so long.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Nov 30, 2016, 8:43:51 AM
Retracted what I said, going to try again for breach only because I have a good amount of confidence in SRS buff. If nothing else, this was a cheap league starter because the gear isn't essential to a lot of other summoner builds. Hopefully some new summoner uniques crammed in there somewhere.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Tried running this again in Breach with a few changes, still got to the point where it hits a brick wall and couldn't do much more than be a good starter build for leagues.

Also:
"
Fixed a bug where the minion damage for each active Spectre granted by the Femur of the Saints unique item was granting more than intended.

Glad I started a new build >.<
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
i play standard, i managed to reach a point, where i cant do t16 maps.
all the other maps are fine, lack of armour/evasion makes you struggle on physical bosses with bleeding, and chaos damage hits hard and obliterates your minions cause of next to no chaos resist.

still great build for farming but summoner/necromancer just needs a buff , mechanics are just too timeconsuming/annoying and flawed.

it's still a very fun build for farming trashmobs and maps, just not for t16 or shaper ;/.
Last edited by FamousAzzkicker on Dec 19, 2016, 6:35:35 PM
well im dont pick the part of EB and put those points on reduced mana reserved , this adaptation got more defensive , and i use a the overflowing chalice / avenger bismuth flask of resistance for more resistance elemental / and a stibnite flask ,this flask temporaly up you dodge to 100 its perfect with overlowing
"
nothosphere wrote:
well im dont pick the part of EB and put those points on reduced mana reserved , this adaptation got more defensive , and i use a the overflowing chalice / avenger bismuth flask of resistance for more resistance elemental / and a stibnite flask ,this flask temporaly up you dodge to 100 its perfect with overlowing

Evasion and dodge are not the same thing. Evasions mechanics you will eventually get hit due to how it is calculated by the game and it then resets for your next chance to be hit through your evasion, dodge is a flat chance of not being hit in the first place although takes place calculation wise after evasion.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info