please make Sacrifice Fragments stack

there are 4 kinds, and they are immutable so it should be possible to have a stack of each kind. if not a stack of all.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2016, 5:30:15 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yep
Censored.
Would appreciate this for all map fragment keys tbh.
+1
The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe
+1 for map fragments and goddess offerings
I approve of this suggestion.
+1.

Doubt it is going to happen, though. They will be too afraid to lose sales on stash tabs (which I won't buy any of any longer because of how they fold into my Standard stash tabs at the end of the league - more tabs will only make that worse).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
+1
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
But but.... stash tab sales??!? Think of the hungry GGG developers!!
Divination cards, essences, fragments. Have you played any trashy MMOs lately John? Can you see the big picture?

Here is a poll that Chris run in the first days of hc essence league. This is from my logfile:

2016/09/04 13:36:32 #<GGG> Chris (Dev): what if we decided that essence was permanent in some way (that's not decided yet). would that affect your decision to buy an essence tab?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Sep 16, 2016, 12:07:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info