"Essence of Horror" Helmet mod not working with RF

I tested the helmet week ago and just now and it doesn't work.

But I tested the gloves week ago and today (each around 5 tries socketed in gloves and not)
and I get constantly correct values - aka. it works.

For RF in gloves my kills are around 12.5sec on Voll and not in gloves around 16.5sec and the ratio, suprise comes to ~~1.3 which is gloves multiplier.

I even resspeced out of EE and Elemental Overload.
Last edited by Nihu on Sep 25, 2016, 7:21:31 PM
Damn please fix it. It really should work, I mean RF is elemental dmg... I just leveled up a character and have a pretty GG helm for RF and I wanted to farm atziri and would really like that 30% more dmg multiplier that I was supposed to get.
This has been fixed fora future patch.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

thanks!

hopefully that patch won't be 2.5.0 or 3.0.0 as I have just started playing an RF char.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Thank you! Please make it for the next patch. Please please pretty please. I know we are the minority but I play an RF char atm and I'm really enjoying it and 30% more dmg would make a big difference when farming atziri and uber lab.
Hey so does fixed for a future patch mean next season? There's been a few patches since Mark made this comment and nothings happened.
It means when you see it in the patch notes. GGG hates saying when anything will be fixed, because if it isn't ready by when they say, they look worse.

So be a little patient.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Oct 2, 2016, 9:51:58 AM
fix this already, ffs

or let's all just play noob derptex
Are tou sure it wasn't fixed but left out of the patch notes? They fixed the gloves and a different issue with the helm enchant. Have you tested it?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Well there goes 2.4.2 and nothing about the fix in the patch notes. Looks like we won't be seeing a 30% more powerful Righteous Fire build in essence league. RIP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info