I can't stop listening to this. Pls halp.

Neither energizing nor trippy. I don't like it either (for me it's total crap tbh).
I don't dislike it, but neither like it.

Try this
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
innervation wrote:
Tangent to tangent - I don't watch anime, is this like standard/average anime music? If so I might have to start watching.

Anime music is usually Japanese pop/rock. Nier soundtrack is classic video game music because it's built around a certain theme inside the game. Also the language is a mix of English/French/Japanese gibberish, it's not real words (real words would distract from the game).
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
The beginning reminded me of Lilium, a track from the anime Elfen Lied. Melancholic and delicate, certainly not for every taste (as evidenced by the posts here), but what music really is?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I'm not a weeaboo, but I love me some good OST.
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:

Amazingly, not everyone who enjoys or has enjoyed anything anime-related is a weaboo, no need to be so defensive :P I would even say your childhood and early adulthood are missing something if you haven't seen any anime. Personally, at some point it just stopped being interesting to me - I suppose I gradually grew out of it. Regardless, there are many interesting, highly intelligent and awesome people well into their middle age who still enjoy anime and manga. Patrick Rothfuss comes to mind.

a cool video by day[9] on anime
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 17, 2016, 12:47:54 PM
Anime was a mistake.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

Amazingly, not everyone who enjoys or has enjoyed anything anime-related is a weaboo, no need to be so defensive :P I would even say your childhood and early adulthood are missing something if you haven't seen any anime. Personally, at some point it just stopped being interesting to me - I suppose I gradually grew out of it. Regardless, there are many interesting, highly intelligent and awesome people well into their middle age who still enjoy anime and manga. Patrick Rothfuss comes to mind.

I said two facts, you're just reading into them and projecting.
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

He really is.. That bolded part tho..

The only anime i ever sat thru entirely was ghost in the shell like 20 years ago, i didn't miss much as it really isn't my thing.

$uicide Boy$'s new album is sick that's more my speed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYEJznN0Syk
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Manocean wrote:

I just found it strange you felt you needed to distance yourself so explicitly out of the blue, so to speak. Apologies if I misinterpreted.

@The Wretch: fair enough. I found Ghost in the Shell to be pretty boring, by the way. About anime, I think you need to have started watching it at a certain age to be receptive and have a willing suspension of disbelief, I suspect it gets more and more difficult as you grow up. Nevertheless, I didn't want to sound as if there's something wrong with you if you don't like anime :)

#notaweaboo (Manocean wink wink)
Last edited by Bars on Sep 18, 2016, 2:43:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info