PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

do you plan on making the use of procurement available for win XP as well or is it just me having this problem
Hi :)

so I made my first shop today and I cannot seem to get exactly what I want. I was hoping you could help me! :)

So, as you can see in my shop, I have these categories with 1 Chaos and so on. My idea is to just have a stash tab called "1 Chaos" where I can drop everything and Procurement takes care of pricing. I managed that so far. :)

(Without spaces)
{Stash:Highlights}
[ spoiler="~b/o 1 Chaos"]
{Stash:1 Chaos}
[ /spoiler]
[ spoiler="~b/o 2 Chaos"]
{Stash:2 Chaos}
[ /spoiler]

I would like to have these neat categories as well! I thought it would be easiest to just have them below the fixed price tags without the sorting for b/o. However, I somehow get all the items duplicated in the categories..?? Do you know how to avoid that? Or is there already a good template that I could use?

Here comes the problem..
[ /spoiler]
[ /spoiler]
[ spoiler="          Uniques          "]
{Uniques} <-- Here all items are displayed twice (in each category)
[ /spoiler]

Thanks!
Rachel
IGN: RachelSuperCasual (Torment)
RachelShockerina (Rampage - retired)
RachelElysia (Ambush - retired)
LadyVinara (Nemesis - retired)
I am having the same problem as listed above. It shows my standard character instead of my ambush one despite me having the Ambush one listed in the link. The second issue is that it wont show me as being online with the standard character that its using, even though im logged into my Ambush one. Anyone know how to fix this?

My link to verify this...
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/837923
"
devynee wrote:
Spoiler

so I made my first shop today and I cannot seem to get exactly what I want. I was hoping you could help me! :)

So, as you can see in my shop, I have these categories with 1 Chaos and so on. My idea is to just have a stash tab called "1 Chaos" where I can drop everything and Procurement takes care of pricing. I managed that so far. :)

(Without spaces)
[ /spoiler]
[ /spoiler]

I would like to have these neat categories as well! I thought it would be easiest to just have them below the fixed price tags without the sorting for b/o. However, I somehow get all the items duplicated in the categories..?? Do you know how to avoid that? Or is there already a good template that I could use?

Here comes the problem..
[ /spoiler]
[ /spoiler]
[ spoiler="          Uniques          "]
{Uniques} <-- Here all items are displayed twice (in each category)
[ /spoiler]

Thanks!
Rachel

Yeah, I have a similar problem - with skill gems, if I set ~b/o tags for whole spoiler of support gems and have also some quality support gems in another spoiler without b/o or with diff. b/o - the quality ones are both in quality gems spoiler aswell as in support gems spoiler. But it's really way to bad, 'cause then ppl will message you that they want your 20q gem for 1chaos as it is listed b/o xD
We need to forbid duplicating imtes in the template somehow
Holy crap this program is amazing. Thank you so much for your hard work keeping this thing up to date with all the updates that GGG has pushed out...it's difficult to keep up with my entire stash, but this simplifies it a great deal. I hope the developers come around and support you with proper APIs and stop breaking it all the time (read your earlier comments), because this is SERIOUSLY worth it if they can't offer players something similar.
edit: got it working
IGN @dime
Last edited by dime on Mar 17, 2014, 10:26:33 AM
Is it possible to use Procurement through a proxy?
@TomDoesntMakeNames Level 92 Witch (Rank 10 Rampage/Beyond One Week)
@TomBereaves Level 94 (Torment Character)
@TomFlameBlast Level 90 (Flashback SC)
"
BaggerX wrote:
I found my first 6L item ever last night. It's a white lvl49 EV armor. I was planning to sell it so that I can get a good 5L ES armor for my current char. Problem I'm having is that I can't seem to get Procurement to add it to the store text. I put it in a tab with other stuff I'm selling, and it won't show up in generated store text, but all the other stuff does. So I put it in a tab all by itself, and then just select that tab in the Trading interface, and it still doesn't get added. What the heck am I missing? Does it filter out white items or something?

Take a look at the wiki for the different template tags, as an example you could use {6Link}.

"
PJP2810 wrote:
Thanks for the reply about the refreshing tabs, I actually didn't realise that you could RClick a tab and refresh it like that, do you think you'd be able to implement a refresh all button somewhere in the future?

Also, I was wondering, would it be possible to have the "Recipes" tab have an option to exclude rares/uniques from recipes like the 40%q for orb recipes, as a feature in some future update?
Oh and maybe the ability to set filters for what it excludes (since personally I don't want to sell my hammers for WS because of the chisel recipe)

Obviously there are more important updates that should take priority, like fixing issues for people with Vaal gem bugs, and the NET4.5 thing (though personally I don;t see why anyone wouldn't want to update to Win7 IT'S SO MUCH BETTER YOU CRAZY PEOPLE). You're doing a great job on this program and I love you for it :D

Regards

PJP

Thanks for the support, I have been meaning to add something where you can exclude which tabs are used for recipes.

"
Apjabuse wrote:
So, procurement has decided to double-list all my items and i can't get it to work properly. Any idea on WTF is wrong?

A few people have reported the double posting, I am looking into it.

"
TheBigNasty wrote:
I keep getting crashes as well as the double postings

That crash is related to your settings file, do you have old leagues etc in the settings file? Try use a new default settings file, you can still copy over your buyouts.

"
Vaporiser wrote:
I have tried several different things from the forums and the issues section. I have followed all setup and get started videos. Nothing worked and only further created new errors. The main error is the one I have posted below. If I set the settings.xml file to only bring up the league I play in it comes back with 'No characters found' error.

I have deleted all other characters from Nemesis that were placed in Hardcore.
I have identified all items in inventory and stash that were unidentified on every character.
All my current characters are on Invasion League.
I am running Windows 8.1 Pro.

This must be something specific to the way you have configured your settings file. I would suggest creating a new clean installation of Procurement, doing a full login getting all characters and leagues. Once that has completed successfully, you can tweak the settings file and hopefully figure out what your issue is.

"
pbuedi wrote:
I think I found a bug with the recipes.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

"
sylvant wrote:
do you plan on making the use of procurement available for win XP as well or is it just me having this problem

I didn't think there were still users on WinXP, so I upped the .NET version of Procurement to 4.5 for this release, which XP doesn't support. I should still be able to release under 4.0 for the next release, but if I run into something that needs 4.5 I will have to up it to that.

"
devynee wrote:

Thanks!
Rachel

Unfortunately there's no way to prevent that from happening, the uniques tag displays all uniques. The only thing that you could potentially do is price the uniques manually, but that would void what you want to do with the tab.

"
knightace wrote:
Holy crap this program is amazing. Thank you so much for your hard work keeping this thing up to date with all the updates that GGG has pushed out...it's difficult to keep up with my entire stash, but this simplifies it a great deal. I hope the developers come around and support you with proper APIs and stop breaking it all the time (read your earlier comments), because this is SERIOUSLY worth it if they can't offer players something similar.

Thanks for the support!

"
TomR459 wrote:
Is it possible to use Procurement through a proxy?

Yes - check the settings file.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
EDIT: I had gem problems with gems that weren't being listed. This was because the template didn't include the following:

[spoiler="          Attack Gems          "]
{AttackGems}
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="          SpellGems          "]
{SpellGems}
[/spoiler]

After I added those lines in the gem category all gems are now listed (I think, let me check on Vaal)

Edit: Yeah if a Vaal belongs in any of those categories, attack, spell, or one of the others, it'll get listed under those. Would be nice to have a Vaal category though, because they're so different from normal gems.
Last edited by Fleve on Mar 19, 2014, 12:03:57 PM
"
Fleve wrote:
EDIT: I had gem problems with gems that weren't being listed. This was because the template didn't include the following:

[spoiler="          Attack Gems          "]
{AttackGems}
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="          SpellGems          "]
{SpellGems}
[/spoiler]

After I added those lines in the gem category all gems are now listed (I think, let me check on Vaal)

Edit: Yeah if a Vaal belongs in any of those categories, attack, spell, or one of the others, it'll get listed under those. Would be nice to have a Vaal category though, because they're so different from normal gems.

Thanks for confirming that Vaal gems do show up using existing tags - a vaal specific one will be coming in 1.3.0.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info