PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

you cant install 4.5 on windows xp
you prob need separate exe w/o those await thingy you added or whatever
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Is it possible to convert the currency into something else than GCP, say chaos or fusing, by editing the settings file?
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Am I missing something?

When I try set up a trade that contains Vaal Gems, they don't seem to appear in the generated forum post?

Thanks!

*Pending impressive statement of some variety*
Do Stone Hammers show up?
"
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
Whaaat?! Why?!

Is this only for Win7+?...

Install .NET 4.5

"
jstq wrote:
you cant install 4.5 on windows xp
you prob need separate exe w/o those await thingy you added or whatever

Will need further explanation, I'm dumb for that stuff. I don't have 4.5 installed; that I know. And I went to microsoft site and it says 4.5 is only for Win 7+.

So what do you mean by separate exe? Is there any way to run this program on XP? I'm running XP SP3 32-bit with all the updates. I really don't want to switch to Win7 just because of .NET 4.5...
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
Probably no way now. Developer should do separate exe for windows xp, without 4.5 .net features
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
copaceticus wrote:
Am I missing something?

When I try set up a trade that contains Vaal Gems, they don't seem to appear in the generated forum post?

Thanks!

yep, same problem here.
[Error] Could not find a part of the path 'D:\Games\[Info]\Path of Exile\Procurement\Celeris\characterdata.bin'.

I am always getting this when trying to login with sessionID, the folder Celeris gets created and destroyed right after. If I create it manually is still gets destroyed. Restarting Procurement or relogging to the site and getting a new sessionID change nothing , I get the error every time.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Hi,

How do I set it up so that I can have a stash tab with a specified buyout for everything in that particular tab?

Thanks. :)
I'm interested in whether someone can help me how to transfer b / o Procurement from v1.1.2 to 1.2.1.
where it writes files

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info