PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Worked perfectly my first login. While in use it crashed so I tried to log back in and am getting [Error] Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Debug info:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at POEApi.Model.POEModel.GetImages(Stash stash)
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.loadStash(Character character)
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<Login>b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

So after I posted this it logged in fine so I dunno lol.
Last edited by BGonzo on Jan 31, 2014, 8:43:17 PM
"
"
Eradic wrote:
It would be awesome if we could select character's inventory slots for compiling into the trade output. I use lowbie characters to hold all my gems so I don't have to fill up stash tabs.

I think generally the idea is to buy some extra stash tabs for trading to store all the items you'd like to sell, however we'll take a look at also adding character inventories to the trade screen.

So is this going to be implemented any time soon? it would be greatly appreciated
Getting the same error as well. I don't know if there's any other debug info I can provide?

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
Last edited by Kjartann on Jan 31, 2014, 10:31:36 PM
1.1.2 working like a charm, thank you for this awesome program
Is there anyway to change the currency break down to be calculated by chaos instead of GCP? I know the totally currency breakdown shows how much in chaos but I mean is when you're setting the ratios, it is currently set in xx:GCP.
I have 78 stash tabs, I think its is only showing the first 50.
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
Thanks for a fantastic program! I have really enjoyed 1.1.1, but unfortunately Procurement 1.1.2 isn't working for me. It's only loading the first tab out of my 56 tabs. This is the case on two different computers.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Last edited by Prana on Feb 1, 2014, 5:03:19 PM
1.1.2 actually seems to have fixed the old problem of the server locking you out after a certain number of request, so logging in would often taking 3 minutes or so, since I have a lot of stasha tabs. Now it works perfectly and I can log in almost instantly :)
Huge memory leak, this version completely wrecked my comp, when I went to close it in task man, it was taking 2 gigs of RAM
This version only detects 3 of my stash tabs in the "trading" tab of procurement. Hopefully I can roll back to previous version for now until there is a workaround.

Edit (workaround): I noticed that procurement thought most of my tabs were empty, so I went through each tab and right clicked the tab and hit "refresh" to manually refresh all my tabs. Now the items were detected, but still not in the trading tab of procurement. So I switched league to standard, and then back to nemesis to "refresh" the nemesis section after refreshing all the tabs and now they can all be found in the trading section. Hope this helps someone.

TL;DR refresh stuff
20 degrees outside but toasty in the tunnel
Last edited by ishville on Feb 1, 2014, 5:44:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info