PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Is something wrong with Procurement at the moment?

Ever since last night, when I try to log on, it says "Error: Key not valid for use in specified state."

Anybody else having this problem, or know how to go about fixing it?
"
woodyfly wrote:
The custom templates are amazing. I sort all stash tabs by price value (1c, 2c, 3c, etc) so I needed a way to print all items from a stash, this works awesome

I'm trying to do the same thing and for the life of me can't figure out how to get it working.
I've spent over 5 hours trying to get this to index on poe.xy.is...
Please help me, what am I doing wrong?
"
"
woodyfly wrote:
The custom templates are amazing. I sort all stash tabs by price value (1c, 2c, 3c, etc) so I needed a way to print all items from a stash, this works awesome

I'm trying to do the same thing and for the life of me can't figure out how to get it working.
I've spent over 5 hours trying to get this to index on poe.xy.is...
Please help me, what am I doing wrong?

Are you bumping your post after editing?
I have lvl20 added fire and weapon elemental dmg gems and procurement doesnt seem to pick them up in the Trading tab.
I was recently using Procurement and found myself thinking "wow, it's really annoying to set buyouts when I can't see all the buyouts right on the stash tab."

So I implemented visible buyouts right on the stash tab.

Screenshot

If the developers want to merge my changes in, the patch is available, and they are welcome (and encouraged) to do so! It is entirely possible there is a better way to do this. I haven't used C# seriously in about ten years. Looking at it closely I even forgot to remove my debug code. Well done, Zorba! Way to impress people with your coding skills.

If you'd like my hacked-up version . . .

THIS IS NOT A SUPPORTED RELEASE. It may break, it might do horrible things, it is not my problem, I do not care. I've modified the configuration to require SessionID by default to prevent people from complaining that my code hacked their account. If you don't know how to use SessionID, and you don't know how to change it back, you probably shouldn't be using this package. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

. . . then go ahead and download it.

Hope this helps!
Last edited by ZorbaTHut on Dec 29, 2013, 5:14:58 PM
Procurement was working fine and then all of a sudden today it has stopped working.
Including my DebugInfo.log below.

Spoiler
Application Version: Procurement 1.0.0CurrentCulture: en-US
CurrentUICulture: en-US
System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'Procurement.Controls.ForumExport' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero.
Parameter name: length
at System.String.InternalSubStringWithChecks(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Boolean fAlwaysCopy)
at Procurement.ViewModel.ForumExportVisitors.StashVisitor.getToken(Int32 location, String current)
at Procurement.ViewModel.ForumExportVisitors.StashVisitor.Visit(IEnumerable`1 items, String current)
at Procurement.ViewModel.ForumExportViewModel.getFinal(IEnumerable`1 items)
at Procurement.ViewModel.ForumExportViewModel.set_CurrentTemplate(String value)
at Procurement.ViewModel.ForumExportViewModel..ctor()
at Procurement.Controls.ForumExport..ctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at Procurement.ViewModel.ScreenController.<initScreens>b__0()
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)Application Version: Procurement 1.0.0CurrentCulture: en-US
System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'Procurement.Controls.ForumExport' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero.
at System.String.InternalSubStringWithChecks(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Boolean fAlwaysCopy)
at Procurement.ViewModel.ForumExportVisitors.StashVisitor.getToken(Int32 location, String current)
at Procurement.ViewModel.ForumExportVisitors.StashVisitor.Visit(IEnumerable`1 items, String current)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)Application Version: Procurement 1.0.0CurrentCulture: en-US
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
it's not working for me , i get this error : [Error] Sequence contains no elements.how can i fix this ?
My buyouts doesn't show on poe.xyz.

I have no idea what i'm doing wrong.

Also.. some items do have buyouts shown on poe.xyz...?

This is my thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/627559/page/1

I can post the code in a pm if someone would like to help me. Just didn't want to fill this thread with irrevelant data.
IGN: SpireOfGrapeness
Last edited by Borup on Dec 30, 2013, 3:15:26 PM
So many replies, so little time!

"
Bladebaka wrote:
Have you considered an android port for this? If its already been suggested please forgive me, I'm on my phone at the moment.

I have, but I barely have enough time to keep the current version up to date!

"
Wow, this is amazing.

Maybe now people will actually visit my shop >.<

Thanks for this!

"
xfdeviant wrote:
Thank you for this tool. I've been putting off making a shop thread forever. This made it beyond easy. Good shit.

"
Thank you for this great, free tool. The ability to log in w/ sessionID is a great feature and very reassuring (not that it wasn't safe before)! Happy holidays :)

Thanks for the support guys!

"
VRock wrote:
I have lvl20 added fire and weapon elemental dmg gems and procurement doesnt seem to pick them up in the Trading tab.

I'll look into that.

"
Fusion_Power wrote:
Discovered this tool recently and it seems to be very useful. I didn't used it for a shop yet but to get a better overview of my stash. Discovered some unused vendor recipes (same names for example) and remembered that 40% quality in gems give one GCP, lol. :D

However, I'm confused about the "Currency Breakdown", so does it show the value of my entire stash or only the orbs and only in GCP's?

EDIT: I was able to change the lead currency from GCP to Exalted with the config file. However, the exchange rates seems to be wrong or differ from http://www.poeex.info/. Are these values more accurate (standard league)? I just want to set correct currency exchange rates.

The ratios in Procurement are seriously out of date, I think I last updated them when open beta started. I don't play enough to be on top of the ratios, and there is also the matter of leagues having different ratios. The idea is pretty much to enter your own values.

"
Strype wrote:
Is something wrong with Procurement at the moment?

Ever since last night, when I try to log on, it says "Error: Key not valid for use in specified state."

Anybody else having this problem, or know how to go about fixing it?

That error is due to your sessionID expiring (check the wiki), basically if you log out of the forum the sessionID is destroyed and you need to relogin to the forum and give Procurement the new one.

"
ZorbaTHut wrote:
I was recently using Procurement and found myself thinking "wow, it's really annoying to set buyouts when I can't see all the buyouts right on the stash tab."

So I implemented visible buyouts right on the stash tab.

Screenshot

If the developers want to merge my changes in, the patch is available, and they are welcome (and encouraged) to do so! It is entirely possible there is a better way to do this. I haven't used C# seriously in about ten years. Looking at it closely I even forgot to remove my debug code. Well done, Zorba! Way to impress people with your coding skills.

If you'd like my hacked-up version . . .

THIS IS NOT A SUPPORTED RELEASE. It may break, it might do horrible things, it is not my problem, I do not care. I've modified the configuration to require SessionID by default to prevent people from complaining that my code hacked their account. If you don't know how to use SessionID, and you don't know how to change it back, you probably shouldn't be using this package. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

. . . then go ahead and download it.

Hope this helps!

Awesome stuff! Adding this was on my to-do list, I'll take a look at your changes and add it to Procurement.

Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Anyone having login issues etc, please post them to the issue tracker, this thread moves far too quickly for it to be manageable for issue tracking.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info