PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
Morsexier wrote:
I'm so happy! Time to make a donation, and I hope others consider even 5 dollars for such an amazing program.

Thanks Morsexier, much appreciated!!

Progress on the new version is looking good, we've done a big performance improvement for when changing between leagues and stash tabs, which should be especially noticable for people with a lot of stash tabs!

Another big exciting change is the ability to login using the forum's sessionID. This means that:

* You can login to Procurement without email & password!
* Steam users will be able to login to Procurement

This does require the user to get the sessionID, but without a proper API from GGG this is the best we can do.

If you as a user of Procurement are still unhappy with this approach, I'd urge you to email GGG and tell them! We need a proper API! We could make Procurement much better than it currently is now, no credentials for login, fetching your stash etc would be 10000 x faster, and more.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Awesome software. I checked it out on my old account but i cant use it with my steam account which has all my loot. Really hope GGG come out and support this software and streamline Sticky's awesome tool into PoE.

Thanks for your hard work - i realise there are complications when it comes to the steam login.

Here is to hoping that it is possible VERY soon.

Cheers
I have a problem: the program does not include all my helmets when i am exporting my stash tabs to update my shop thread. Somehow not all helmets counts as helmets for the program.

Last edited by SteKrz on Nov 13, 2013, 7:08:06 PM
is it possible to change the way the program sorts items in the shop? like, consider id like the tri res gear simply listed according to its type (armor or whatever)
ign DivineRapierMedusa
"
xGalahadx wrote:
Awesome software. I checked it out on my old account but i cant use it with my steam account which has all my loot. Really hope GGG come out and support this software and streamline Sticky's awesome tool into PoE.

Thanks for your hard work - i realise there are complications when it comes to the steam login.

Here is to hoping that it is possible VERY soon.

Cheers

No problem, we have login to Procurement working with a steam account, using the session id instead of username/email. Hopefully non steam users will like this method more than using email/password too! Hope to have the new version out quite soon, since PoE has officially released, the next Procurement version will be 1.0.0

"
SteKrz wrote:
I have a problem: the program does not include all my helmets when i am exporting my stash tabs to update my shop thread. Somehow not all helmets counts as helmets for the program.

Can you list the names of the helmets? If you can it'll be great if you can report it on our issue tracker on the google code page.

"
eckart wrote:
is it possible to change the way the program sorts items in the shop? like, consider id like the tri res gear simply listed according to its type (armor or whatever)

Do you mean nesting the tags? As in, it puts all the tri res gear in a spoiler, and then inside there it categorises by helm, sword, boots etc? If so, then no, currently it can't do that.
"

"
eckart wrote:

Do you mean nesting the tags? As in, it puts all the tri res gear in a spoiler, and then inside there it categorises by helm, sword, boots etc? If so, then no, currently it can't do that.

nah basically i want to simplify my listings, like not have them listed as tri res at all, just as whatever they are (gloves, quivers, shields, whatever)

edit: ah ok i see the program list tri res gear double, once as tri res and once as its basic item type, so one could just delete the tri res part if desired. that will do, thanks
ign DivineRapierMedusa
Last edited by eckart on Nov 14, 2013, 5:34:23 AM
I get several error pop-ups that spam across the screen when I click "Inventory" before the application crashes, is this a known bug?

If not can someone walk me through submitting error logs and to whos?
"
eckart wrote:
edit: ah ok i see the program list tri res gear double, once as tri res and once as its basic item type, so one could just delete the tri res part if desired. that will do, thanks

Yep, you can customize the template to do whatever you like.

"
Phoenixkatera wrote:
I get several error pop-ups that spam across the screen when I click "Inventory" before the application crashes, is this a known bug?

If not can someone walk me through submitting error logs and to whos?

I'm gonna go ahead and assume you have a scion character? When v0.0.9 was released, there was no scion character, will be fixed in Procurement v1.0.0

Thank you for your response, sorry if this has been a redundant question! Browsed a few pages and didn't see anything on it.

Eagerly awaiting next release then!
Hello, thanks for continuing the development on Procurement !

I was wondering if there was an exhaustive list of tags (i mean the forum template tags such as {TripRes}, {MagicFind}, etc.). Also, is there a tag for 5L's and 6L's (whites) because I believe they're currently not detected.

Thanks again and keep up the good work !
Last edited by Danteleet on Nov 14, 2013, 10:25:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info