PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

If this breaks and doesnt work I'll literally want to kill myself.

please dont go.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last edited by Morsexier on Nov 5, 2013, 3:14:58 AM
Noooooooooooooo this cannot be! GGG Go fix this and support this great tool! how am I supposed to keep my shop up to date I sure as hell not go and do it by hand! damnit :(
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Hi,

just found out about this software which looks great!

I was wondering if there is a way to customize the forumexporttemplate differently? I like to have buyout on my shop and I sort my stash tabs by buyout value. Is it possible to have stuff like

spoiler="          2 chaos          "
{Tab17}
/spoiler

that would list all items in tab 17?

Thanks
Last edited by Zoomtag on Nov 5, 2013, 10:47:34 AM
"
Zoomtag wrote:
Hi,

just found out about this software which looks great!

I was wondering if there is a way to customize the forumexporttemplate differently? I like to have buyout on my shop and I sort my stash tabs by buyout value. Is it possible to have stuff like

spoiler="          2 chaos          "
{Tab17}
/spoiler

that would list all items in tab 17?

Thanks

Hey,

It is possible to customize the template, as well as have multiple templates for different shops. The syntax you are looking for is described on the wiki here:https://code.google.com/p/procurement/wiki/ForumTemplates

Essentially though, prefix Tab17 with Stash like this {Stash:Tab17} and it will do what you are looking for. In addition, I think there is an experimental set buyout feature which you can use, which can be used in conjunction with the {Buyout} tag.

Hope that helps you.

Man this tool is great!

WilliWonka did a howto Vid on Youtube today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyxV2cM3YWE

Finaly i got my stuff into the indexers.
Dude i'm new and your app is just wow ....

I'm just posting to make you topic updated and hope that GGG will help you.
So is this no longer working?
I barely ever trade, and still this tool was useful, helped make sorting through stash tolerable.

Anyhow a late thank you for the effort you put towards this and sharing it.
Just found out about this as well and with my amount of tabs, this is a welcome gift.

I would be so sad if it ever breaks and doesnt work anymore !

GGG contact this guy.
This world is an illusion, Exile!
I just found this today and watched the video on it... have not tried it, but I would support something like this in the near future (or sooner).

Koodos to the creator.

edit.. it requires my password
I would probably never use this unless I really knew how to look at, and read, source code for malicious bug and coding. But it is something I would like to see someday.
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Nov 8, 2013, 11:20:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info