PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Add support for multiple accounts!

Thanks =)
"
rapidao wrote:
v0.0.9

"Error msg popup: There was an unhandled error - Sorry! Please send the debuginfo.log to one of the developers."

debuginfo.log
Application Version: Procurement v0.0.9CurrentCulture: pt-BR
CurrentUICulture: pt-BR
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Procurement.ViewModel.StashViewModel..ctor(StashView stashView)
at Procurement.View.StashView..ctor()
at Procurement.ViewModel.ScreenController.<initScreens>b__0()
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Same error here.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Samll change request (v0.0.9)

Changing the values of orbs in the settings section has no effect on the Currency Breakdown sectionn, until the program is reloaded. It would be best if switching back to the stash after updating the ratios automatically recalculated the breakdown. Alternatively, you could put in some sort of recalculate button. The later alternative would be useful after a tab update too.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity.
"
rapidao wrote:
v0.0.9

"Error msg popup: There was an unhandled error - Sorry! Please send the debuginfo.log to one of the developers."

"
Morsexier wrote:
Same error here.

This error is caused by using the v0.0.8 settings file, which is missing two new settings :

"

<Setting name="CurrencyDistributionMetric" value="GemCutterPrism" />

Add that line inside the <UserSettings> section, and :

"

<Buyouts />

Above the </Settings> line. Take a look at the settings.xml file included in the v0.0.9 zip file to see exactly where the two new settings should be.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Last edited by Stickymaddness on Aug 21, 2013, 5:29:39 PM
Well as per usual, PEBKAC Errors are the worst.

Thanks for all your hard work, I literally cannot function without procure anymore.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
"
rapidao wrote:
v0.0.9

"
Morsexier wrote:
Same error here.

This error is caused by using the v0.0.8 settings file, which is missing two new settings :

"

Add that line inside the <UserSettings> section, and :

"

<Buyouts />

Above the </Settings> line. Take a look at the settings.xml file included in the v0.0.9 zip file to see exactly where the two new settings should be.

in my case i miss the command line

<UserSettings>
"

</UserSettings>

ty for help!
IGN: Rapidao
100% Awesome!
The only problem is that I run out of memory now, maybe I have more items in the stash, dunno.

"System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown."

As far as I can see, the program uses 2 GB of memory and then crashes.

Would it be possible to compile the program with the option to allocate 4 GB memory instead?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa366778%28VS.85%29.aspx#physical_memory_limits_windows_7
IGN: Clif_PewPew
Last edited by Clif4D on Aug 21, 2013, 9:57:21 PM
Thanks for the fast patch and also thanks for reminding in PM, not necessarily but still appreciated it alot! It worked perfectly!

// PoE's Swedish Hangout (Facebook)
Onslaught League: KoleStoleMyVirginity, Witch 54
"
Clif4D wrote:
100% Awesome!
The only problem is that I run out of memory now, maybe I have more items in the stash, dunno.

"System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown."

As far as I can see, the program uses 2 GB of memory and then crashes.

Would it be possible to compile the program with the option to allocate 4 GB memory instead?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa366778%28VS.85%29.aspx#physical_memory_limits_windows_7

I was able to replicate this by changing leagues quickly without waiting for it to load, there's definitely a performance issue that needs to be address, so we'll look at this for the next release.

Are you able to use Procurement in the meantime?

"
skmzarn wrote:
Thanks for the fast patch and also thanks for reminding in PM, not necessarily but still appreciated it alot! It worked perfectly!

No problem!
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"

I was able to replicate this by changing leagues quickly without waiting for it to load, there's definitely a performance issue that needs to be address, so we'll look at this for the next release.

Are you able to use Procurement in the meantime?

Unfortunately I can't use the program as it is right now, since it crashes right after loading the tabs, but I guess I could try to download the source and compile it with that IMAGE_FILE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE flag set, to see if that changes anything, or maybe compile it as a 64 bit application if that's possible.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you debug this problem.
IGN: Clif_PewPew

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info