PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

For those reading this, I've been using procurement and yes, it's a bit creepy to be giving my account name & password to a stranger. What I can tell you is that I still control my account so if the creator is some nefarious individual he hasn't gotten around to me yet :)

If I wanted to fool around with it I'm sure I could come up with some windows firewall rules which would mitigate that risk a great deal. I just don't have enough value in my account to be worth bothering.
I don't trade. I don't group. My comments reflect that.
Either way, GGG has checked code for other 3rd party programs and gave it the green light. They have yet to do it here.

So I advise everyone not to use anything that requires you to enter your account info. Untill you get a thumbs up from GGG.
IGN: KayeOsse, Ryuukossei
Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/390077
KayeOsse's Ci Crit Ranger Build: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/471594
www.Twitch.tv/Fall3nLeg3nd
"
Fall3nLEg3nds wrote:
So I advise everyone not to use anything that requires you to enter your account info. Untill you get a thumbs up from GGG.

I think the same advice I just gave on the lottery thread applies. If you're OK with your account getting hacked then it's safe to use procurement. If you're not then you shouldn't use it.

For me personally I'm fine with my account getting hacked. I don't have anything of real value. If they cleaned me out or stole the account there'd be no loss to speak of.
I don't trade. I don't group. My comments reflect that.
Are there plans for adding Glassblower's Bauble recipe support?
IGN: Lexx_the_Silent
"
Fall3nLEg3nds wrote:
Either way, GGG has checked code for other 3rd party programs and gave it the green light. They have yet to do it here.

GGG has given Procurement the thumbs up, it's on the first page.

"
Lexx691 wrote:
Are there plans for adding Glassblower's Bauble recipe support?

Sure, I'll add it for the next version.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Write a browser plugin for a single browser that can dump the required item and character data into a file, so that my password never has to leave my browser, and then allow me to import the data into the program.
"
Write a browser plugin for a single browser that can dump the required item and character data into a file, so that my password never has to leave my browser, and then allow me to import the data into the program.

Not going to happen.

Besides, a browser plugin can just as easily steal your credentials.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Last edited by Stickymaddness on Jul 18, 2013, 2:57:07 PM
Hey, I would like to request a feature where you could click on an item and setup up a b/o for it(with poe.xyz/poexplorer ~b/o), then it would group by price.

The method would be like, you click on an item, then specifiyng its buyout, or having windows with each price and draggin the items into those.
Standard IGN : ObIivious
Anarchy IGN : SuckySuckyBoomBoom , Sunfreakz
Possibly suggested already but is there any way you could add customizable Currency ratios, i.e. total exalts or chaos instead of GCP. I'm a tad confused as to why everything is ultimately in GCP.
"
Sure, I'll add it for the next version.

But I recently found out that GBB's are near worthless, and that I'm the only chump bothering to pickup superior flasks, and that I should stop, so dunno how much use it'll bring...

On a related note, I'm not sure if I'm missing it, but how can I refresh my entire stash?

I found out you can rightclick a stash tab to refresh it, but you can't refresh all tabs?

"
obliviousz wrote:
Hey, I would like to request a feature where you could click on an item and setup up a b/o for it(with poe.xyz/poexplorer ~b/o), then it would group by price.[...]

While I don't yet need prices as much (no clue what items are worth :)), thought it'll come in handy in the future, please work on the shops a bit, it's SUCH an awesome feature, but please let it remember which tabs I had selected for selling between sessions?

How about, in combination with the refresh thing a few lines up, a Refresh all Trade tabs feature? :)

Thanks a lot for all your hard work!

Oh, and on the security subject, unless PoE introduces an API Key (like EVE did), where you can access only inventory and stash, I doubt theres any way of improving the public image of Procurement.
IGN: Lexx_the_Silent

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info