PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Hello.

I know this is pretty much a shot in the dark, but is there any way a mobile app version of Procurement could work - specifically for consoles?

Us console plebs don't always have access to PC's. While some lovely members of our small community managed to get Procurement running for PS4, and while poe.trade started supporting basic forum searchs for PS4 / Xbox, the PS4 procurement would still require a PC to fetch session ID's.

I was wondering that in theory, since the Console character stashes and inventories are now linkable on this website, someone could - again in theory - make a mobile app that could at the very least do a "Update Forum Thread" by using the alias/sessionID..? Perhaps the whole setting up would still need a pc, but once the set up is done - people could update their forum threads with the push of a button on their phones..?

Hell, I'm willing to login via my PS ID details as long as it's a reliable enough app.

Anyway, apologies if this offends any pure-hardcore PC audience.

Kind regards,
A once way too hardcore PoE fan that only has a PS4 for gaming these days
Ikeda_Kouji on Reddit. I gave up on my native Japanese account for PoE because we can't make purchases on Japanese store.

Find our sub here: http://reddit.com/r/pathofexileps4
Last edited by Ikeda_Kouji_USA on Apr 17, 2019, 3:00:58 AM
313 and still cant find if this is ONLY FOR PREMIUM STASHS, because i cant make it work
"
313 and still cant find if this is ONLY FOR PREMIUM STASHS, because i cant make it work

It's not. Should work with every kind of tab, only thing that might need some special setup is how to make the poetrade understand you are online. never used this tool, but used a similar one (acquisition) that worked great until i bought premium stashes
i did use acquisition too. but for some reason this doesnt work and it pisses me off. i think i will quit playing. all this trade nonsense that poe wants to install instead of action house!!
can someone bring back acquisition? this one requires premiun tabs
"
can someone bring back acquisition? this one requires premiun tabs

That's just plain wrong. Procurement existed way before premium tabs were even added to the game, and have worked without premium tabs since then.

How do you think everyone traded before premium tabs.

"
Hello.

I know this is pretty much a shot in the dark, but is there any way a mobile app version of Procurement could work - specifically for consoles?

Us console plebs don't always have access to PC's. While some lovely members of our small community managed to get Procurement running for PS4, and while poe.trade started supporting basic forum searchs for PS4 / Xbox, the PS4 procurement would still require a PC to fetch session ID's.

I was wondering that in theory, since the Console character stashes and inventories are now linkable on this website, someone could - again in theory - make a mobile app that could at the very least do a "Update Forum Thread" by using the alias/sessionID..? Perhaps the whole setting up would still need a pc, but once the set up is done - people could update their forum threads with the push of a button on their phones..?

Hell, I'm willing to login via my PS ID details as long as it's a reliable enough app.

Anyway, apologies if this offends any pure-hardcore PC audience.

Kind regards,
A once way too hardcore PoE fan that only has a PS4 for gaming these days

A mobile version could work yes, but it would require an almost complete rewrite of Procurement in order for it to run on mobile, and would need to be a whole separately maintained project in order for it to continue to work as GGG makes changes every league.

There are a number of other ways you could do "initial setup on PC" and then have it "just work" without the need for a PC, but they will all require time and money, and if you are playing Path of Exile to that extent you may as well throw some money their way to support the game and get premium tabs to manage all of it from within the game - it's what I do.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
I'm getting Flare error message [Error] Cloud flare clearance failed, please wait one minute and try again. I did the steps with posessid
Procurement 1.27.1 has been released!

Changelog:

• Improved rarity filtering
  • Fixed incorrect tab hover showing in trading tab
  • Added console support
  • Added (limited) support for unique stash tabs
  • Added support for Legion

Procurement is, and will always be, free but if you'd like to buy me a beer you can do so here!
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
can you add rarity filter to recipes?
I cant refresh tabs anymore.
If I want to refresh the stash tabs I have to change zone ingame and restart Procurement.

Is there any way to fix this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info