PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

I have a problem the tab updates but the forum post not what can i do?
Same to me, login normal, stash updates, but cant update forum thread ( get msg succefully updated, but nothing happen)

i Try manualy copy shop to thread

Any one know how to solve it ?
Seems the update to delve shops do not work. manual c/p work. But i hope there will be an update for delve. :)
"
Bojack wrote:
When i get a whisper asking to buy an item i listed on POE.Trade , the whisper never includes the item location.

i checked my listing and indeed the whisper does not show the item location.

I have procurment and its text clearly has item locations listed.

Why is this not working ?

I have the same problem, cannot figure out why...
"
sethgecko72 wrote:
"
Bojack wrote:
When i get a whisper asking to buy an item i listed on POE.Trade , the whisper never includes the item location.

Got it, I had to change the stash tabs to the buyout option. The client will automatically rename the tabs. After adapting the forum template in procurement accordingly the position of the items is available in the whispers.
"
sethgecko72 wrote:
"
sethgecko72 wrote:
"
Bojack wrote:

Got it, I had to change the stash tabs to the buyout option. The client will automatically rename the tabs. After adapting the forum template in procurement accordingly the position of the items is available in the whispers.

Could you please give somes details about what you changed in your forum template? Can't make it work -_-
I have problems updating my shop thread. Can someone confirm that this program works? I have seen some errors related to resonators not been updated in the program. I have all tabs updated and the thread info seems correct. The program says it updated the thread succesfully but it isnt.

Thx

edit: well it seems the dev stopped commiting changes so the app has some bugs. If anyone fells they can mantain a fork it would be great.
Last edited by Espada86 on Oct 16, 2018, 11:16:09 AM
"
Espada86 wrote:
I have problems updating my shop thread. Can someone confirm that this program works? I have seen some errors related to resonators not been updated in the program. I have all tabs updated and the thread info seems correct. The program says it updated the thread succesfully but it isnt.

Thx

edit: well it seems the dev stopped commiting changes so the app has some bugs. If anyone fells they can mantain a fork it would be great.

Same issue here. Error log says it's timing out when trying to update the Forum thread.
It's caused by the DDoS protection added on pathofexile.com/login

Neither Acquisition works.
"
WilliamCZE wrote:
It's caused by the DDoS protection added on pathofexile.com/login

Neither Acquisition works.

ye. really bad, i can't trade. lost about 5ex trades
Last edited by PoGArc on Dec 11, 2018, 3:25:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info