PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Good job man, i really like this program, very good interface.
its possible to add a feature to select multiply items to price at same time?
I still have problem with the online status too.
I installed procurement 1.10 and after overwrite the new buyouts.xml for the 1.9 old one it doesnt keep them, i cant see buyouts in 1.10.

I copy settings.xml and it keeps my login settings, but not buyouts...

"
Axel_Moore wrote:
I installed procurement 1.10 and after overwrite the new buyouts.xml for the 1.9 old one it doesnt keep them, i cant see buyouts in 1.10.

I copy settings.xml and it keeps my login settings, but not buyouts...

yes,as OP said in release notes, he changed the item hash algorithm to match GGG's, so your buyouts will not transfer over. The reason for this is to avoid hash incompatibilities in the future.
Thanks for the info.
online status update works in 1.10 or not?
"
nykep wrote:

Will be fixed soon in 1.10.1
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
"
nykep wrote:

Will be fixed soon in 1.10.1

thanks
"
DrunkDoter wrote:
found a bug, seems some div cards still do not work (eg, list The Valkyrie [1 div card in its own tab] for 35 chaos buyout, go to Trade, select only that tab, there is no change in text).

This ^
Hey I'm having trouble with my procurement, I have individually set buyouts for every item that I want to sell, and when I go to update my shop, I click Select All, and some of the items don't up in the preview text, particularly div cards I think. (The Dragon's Heart, The Volatile Power, The calling in my case)

Tried changing "Only show items with buyouts" so that it showed all items. It still doesn't show those specific cards :/

However, most of the other cards do seem to work as I was able to make sales on them earlier
Heya, Just figured I'd post here to tell you the session ID you have in your wiki for procurement is incorrect- you say " PHPSESSID " I have " " POESESSID " . I assume they changed it some point after your wiki was created. I was able to find it by searching for the website adress instead of the actual ID, but some browsers/people might not figure that out/have that option :P.

Figured it couldn't hurt being mentioned.

And thanks for the service!
Last edited by DrakeArron on Oct 20, 2016, 8:44:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info