PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

This doesnt seem to recognize prophecies and list them
RIP procurement. just forget about it as author did...
I update shop via Procurment and forum post as usual, but poe.trade lists 3-4 days old items that I sold and none of new items... Any advice or fix for this?

Thx
"
Raxik wrote:
I update shop via Procurement and forum post as usual, but poe.trade lists 3-4 days old items that I sold and none of new items... Any advice or fix for this?

Thx

Sadly, I just found out about the addition GGG made to premium stash tabs a while back. It takes care of a few of the issues I was having including that one, so if you have said tabs read here.
http://poe.trade/html/public-stash-tabs.html

Hope that helps, also if you follow those tips dont forget the one about clearing your store of items in public tab to avoid double/mismatched listings.
Yeah I filled Trade Settings in, and it seemed to work earlier today.

Thx tho!
Last edited by Raxik on Jun 15, 2016, 1:21:28 PM
Does the online status refresher work for someone? It doesnt for me :/.

And i have a problem with "offering to the godess" too...they just dont want to display in shop :/ is there a way to fix this?
The program has always been buggy. I.e, it kinda sucks.
All prices what I set just disappeared...
I cannot get prophecies or offering to the goddess to appear. Looking at the template, there is not a category for these items. Are they supposed to be under gems? Not sure what I missed because the other items work and post fine.
Keeps showing that i am offline anyone found a fix yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info