PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

I have the same problem

[Error] Downloading stash for Talisman, details logged to DebugInfo.log, please open a ticket at https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/issues

RIP my business :/
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.. it's broken again

lol
same here :cry:
Procurement is going real slow and then crashing.... i so not wanna go to acquisition, but if that's it... oh well.
Now it's worth - time out on account authentication. feels bad
same problem here. pls we need a fix. pls....i.... need it ....
Seems that the root cause of the problem is the slow communication through web API between client and GGG server. During the day it was working more or less correctly. In the late evening and night it goes bad. I have 30 tabs and the only way to start it up was to completely disable Standard League and keep only Talisman in a settings.xml file. It took some time but at least it has finished loading.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
"
Seems that the root cause of the problem is the slow communication through web API between client and GGG server. During the day it was working more or less correctly. In the late evening and night it goes bad. I have 30 tabs and the only way to start it up was to completely disable Standard League and keep only Talisman in a settings.xml file. It took some time but at least it has finished loading.

Bingo.

Issue is due to GGG's API being slow/timing out/returning error 502. I've alerted them of the issue.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
"

Bingo.

Issue is due to GGG's API being slow/timing out/returning error 502. I've alerted them of the issue.

Problem is that after some time (when running in background) Procurement does not update shop correctly when I hit "Update forum thread". When I'm adding some items I always hit refresh to see them. After pricing I'm always trying to update my shop by unselecting and selecting again tabs and by pressing "Update forum thread" button. Unfortunately shop is not updated. The only way to fix it is to restart Procurement. With this lag we've got last time it is very annoying.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Error reading character data for Soliouss, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. Make sure that your account name is entered correctly and with the correct casing. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info