PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Hey guys one question: i sended the message and received that URL needed to appear "online" on poe.trade.
I do just have to copy paste that URL on the trade options on procurement right? then save it, and it will appear as online, right?
When I click on "save settings" it dosn´t appear that window with "save changes", and, when i look at poe.trade, i doesn´t appear as "online".
Any suggestions?? thx alot guys.
Great program that procurement!!!
The older version apparently still works for me, I'm reverting for the time being. That would be my suggestion for those having issues.
"
everday wrote:
Is there a way to go around the loading of inventories? Should be a setting for that right? Anyone know how to make that setting in the xml since I can't reach settings without logging in...

Actually I'll stop myself right there, found it and fixed it.

In the folder for procurement, open settings.xml in notepad or whatever, in the user settings group find the following line:

<Setting name="DownloadOnlyMyCharacters" value="true" />

And and set it to true (false by default) You then probably have to make sure no characters are selected.
I'm guessing below this line is where any character names might be listed:

<List name="MyCharacters" />

Should fix things by simply not loading character inventories until procurement adjusts for what I'm guessing is a GGG change.

this man is a genius, worked for me

Worked for me
Domine Non Es Dignus
What would be the account name if you are using steam?
I got the session ID but I can't figure what to enter for the account name.
Does anyone know how to prevent Procurement from downloading the tabs that I don't want?
My settings tells it only to download 4 tabs:

<List name="MyTabs">
<!--If you only want Procurement to download specific tabs list them here, eg -->
<Item value="Sell" />
<Item value="5c" />
<Item value="2c" />
<Item value="1c" />
</List>

Although when I run the program, it also shows Tab 1 at the start, and a Doorew tab (my inventory) at the end.. I don't want to see those tabs!
Thanks
Is there any way of resizing the window/ removing the border art? After 1.9.3 it doesnt fit my screen, the Awakening logo alone takes 1/3 of it. Whenever I try moving it up, it doesnt let me and goes back down, cutting the lower part of the stash. Didnt find any resolution options, so far cant find an answer :/
I once yolo'd a swag so hard my whole fam got lit.
MY PROCUREMENT WONT OPEN SAYS Error reading character data for BLAAHAHAHA, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

HELP HELLO HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP
Last edited by YoItsTrick on Jul 28, 2015, 3:39:44 PM
Im getting really tired of the buyout prices not functioning properly. Not only does procurement randomly erase all my buyouts sometimes - but lately only about half of my buyouts are staying saved when i log in again after a few days.

Even worse, when i do set or change my buyouts - the prices arent being uploaded to poexyz properly.

I set a chest for 60 ex, changed it to 55 and checked on xyz but it was still 60 ex... an hour it updated to have no buy out at all and now i cant even get a buyout price to stick to the item anymore.

Anyone else experiencing similar problems?
~ Procurement not showing B/O ~
I'm also having issues with Procurement not showing buyouts and not being able to sell, my selling income has been cut drastically. Tried the previous version and I'm having the same issue. Have no choice but to switch to Acquisition.
"
bobby3127 wrote:
Im getting really tired of the buyout prices not functioning properly. Not only does procurement randomly erase all my buyouts sometimes - but lately only about half of my buyouts are staying saved when i log in again after a few days.

Even worse, when i do set or change my buyouts - the prices arent being uploaded to poexyz properly.

I set a chest for 60 ex, changed it to 55 and checked on xyz but it was still 60 ex... an hour it updated to have no buy out at all and now i cant even get a buyout price to stick to the item anymore.

Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

"
I don't get any buyout tags at all. The prices are set in the tabs. But the export doesn't contain any. Changing the buyout options in the "trade options" doesn't help either. Neither does restarting.

It worked before but it stopped working all of a sudden. I have no idea why.

Atleast you still got buyouts, I don't even get those anymore. The forum template does not contain them. Happened since I bought new tabs, I also noticed that the selected stash tab's didn't update. But manually updating those didn't help either.

Checking "only display items with buyouts" still lists all my items, only still without buyouts. Also the stash tab still has them.

I also removed all the buyouts from the xml file and did it all over again. Still no buyouts in the export xml... What do I do wrong?
Last edited by silverdash on Jul 29, 2015, 4:04:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info