PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

isnt working at all. i got so mad I deleted all characters but one and still wont work. Killed POE for me.
I like procurement, thank you for your work, but at the moment it doesnt work for me.

Procurement cant read some characters. I did delete already one char, but the problem stays with other chars. Here is the error message:

[Error] Error reading character data for BloodLinerPewPew, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

please fix this problem!

greez
gabbergandalf

"
Luxim wrote:
IT won't list eleron's jewelery in the trade list...Why? I have it on buyout and already set buyout price.

You should add some export forum tags in ForumExportTemplate, for example {RareJewel} under spoiler tags.
medved inside :)
Procurement Medved Edition on GitHub: https://github.com/medvedttn/Procurement/releases
Forum thread for Procurement Medved Edition: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1258452/
sooo wrong post
Last edited by Taotao11 on Jul 21, 2015, 2:00:20 PM
"
gabbergandalf wrote:
I like procurement, thank you for your work, but at the moment it doesnt work for me.

Procurement cant read some characters. I did delete already one char, but the problem stays with other chars. Here is the error message:

[Error] Error reading character data for BloodLinerPewPew, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

please fix this problem!

greez
gabbergandalf

I have the same problem and no idea how to fix it, can anyone help?
"
ElKITe wrote:
Hey, i'm sorry i searched for a while but didn't found anything... How can i launch the program ? I don't have any .exe. I downloaded the zip and i use windows 7
thanks

Help please
Right now i'm lost for words, i have been trying to log in to Precurment with both trying to use email login and sessionid but on both i get error reading character, it all started with i did note how it was not updating my shop thread but it worked perfect last night/early morning of the 21th of july and now around 6 in the evening when i did restarted the program to update my stash and ect for shop upgrade i did see it did not update the thread and i did restart the program and now it will not even login anymore due to "[Error] Error reading character data for Felices, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.", getting that with new session id and trying with email :S
"
ElKITe wrote:
"
ElKITe wrote:
Hey, i'm sorry i searched for a while but didn't found anything... How can i launch the program ? I don't have any .exe. I downloaded the zip and i use windows 7
thanks

Help please

try to unrar the zip file?
i already unzip it, didn't precise, sorry. I have those files/directories :
.vs
d Lib
d POEApi.infra
d POEApi,Model
d POEApi.Transport
d Procurement
Procurement.sln
Procurement-VS2010.sln

no /bin, no .exe, and in all the videos i watch they have exe file.
then u did get the worng zip file

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info