PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Have a problem loging in and whatever i do it does not work.

Uninstalled procurement and after a fresh install the problem ocured.

Every time i try to login i get :

Authenticating Email                                                          [OK]

[Error] Access is denied.

In offline i get just the Access is denied.

Firewall is off.

Any idea how to fix this ?

"Authenticating [my email] ... [ok]
Loading characters ... [ok]
Done!
Error getting items for league, are you sure your league settings are correct?"

I haven't even made it past the login screen to change any settings, so idk why it's asking me this.

Using PoE on Steam with the correct email, password, and account name. I have also tried using session ID and it gets to the same spot with the same error. Using Procurement 1.9.2
"
Sacru wrote:
Have a problem loging in and whatever i do it does not work.

Uninstalled procurement and after a fresh install the problem ocured.
Every time i try to login i get :

Authenticating Email                                                          [OK]
[Error] Access is denied.
In offline i get just the Access is denied.
Firewall is off.
Any idea how to fix this ?

Same results when "Run as Administrator..."?

"

"Authenticating [my email] ... [ok]
Loading characters ... [ok]
Done!
Error getting items for league, are you sure your league settings are correct?"

I haven't even made it past the login screen to change any settings, so idk why it's asking me this.

Seems you need more details from debug file "DebugInfo.log" in Procurement folder.
medved inside :)
Procurement Medved Edition on GitHub: https://github.com/medvedttn/Procurement/releases
Forum thread for Procurement Medved Edition: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1258452/
"
AvP wrote:
Seems you need more details from debug file "DebugInfo.log" in Procurement folder.

Spoiler
[15-05-2015 2:26]
Error: attempted to get items for the non existant league ''
Current leagues are:

Exception details :
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at Procurement.ViewModel.StashViewModel.getAvailableItems()

[15-05-2015 2:27] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Procurement.ViewModel.InventoryViewModel..ctor(InventoryView inventoryView)
at Procurement.ViewModel.ScreenController.<initScreens>b__0()
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

That enough info?
I am having an issue with my rings and ammy's showing up in my shop. They will only show up if they are duel/tri resist since I have a section for that as well. Has anyone else had similar issues to certain types of items not showing up?
I am having trouble with my items showing up on poe.trade. The shop thread also has trouble. It will update eventually but it took some time to implement the changes I mad even after it said it updated the shop successfully.
"
"
AvP wrote:

Seems that some users don't know about a new version with Account Name input field...
Others can't correctly type their account name into that field...

I'll release a version without Account Name field (it will get name from HTML text) and Ctrl+C item-to-text feature.

Send me a pull request and I'll add it for the next release.

Will the next release fix the character tabs?
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
im trying to figure out what account name i need, there is

email
password
account name

and it says account name is required and i have no idea what it is or how i get one.

help plz ?
IGN: hyrenfreak
Ok setted up it for my last character, and after it died on HC Poe.trade still shows it's name even after i created new character and updated all things. Now people can't PM me. They got "This character is offline"
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
im trying to figure out what account name i need, there is

email
password
account name

and it says account name is required and i have no idea what it is or how i get one.

help plz ?

The account name is your forums name, which in this case is "hyrenfreak."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info