PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"

It sounds like a connection issue to me, there haven't been any login/authentication changes between 1.8.0 and 1.8.5, have you checked the usual suspects - firewall/anti-virus/router/run as admin etc?

I am doing this from work.

I checked the log:
"
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it[IP]

The IP in the log belongs to:

"
network:Organization;I:Grinding Gear Games
network:Street-Address:17 Ryehill Close New Lynn
network:City:Auckland
network:Postal-Code:0600
network:Country-Code:NZ

It seems that the IP/IP class is blocked.

Does this work for you?

PS: I am not banned or anything. I have no issues accessing the website. Only Procurement doesn't work.
Last edited by nebunelux on Oct 14, 2014, 4:02:32 AM
"
nebunelux wrote:
"

It sounds like a connection issue to me, there haven't been any login/authentication changes between 1.8.0 and 1.8.5, have you checked the usual suspects - firewall/anti-virus/router/run as admin etc?

I am doing this from work.

I checked the log:
"
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it[IP]

The IP in the log belongs to:

"
network:Organization;I:Grinding Gear Games
network:Street-Address:17 Ryehill Close New Lynn
network:City:Auckland
network:Postal-Code:0600
network:Country-Code:NZ

It seems that the IP/IP class is blocked.

Does this work for you?

PS: I am not banned or anything. I have no issues accessing the website. Only Procurement doesn't work.

If you're doing it from work it's quite possible your company firewall is blocking the connection. Do you use a proxy to connect to the internet at work? Have you set those settings in Procurement?
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"

If you're doing it from work it's quite possible your company firewall is blocking the connection. Do you use a proxy to connect to the internet at work? Have you set those settings in Procurement?

Thanks so much. Now it works.
I had to turn the proxy setting on in the settings xml.
Could you guys develop a system that allows us to buy from offline people too?
"
nebunelux wrote:
"

Thanks so much. Now it works.
I had to turn the proxy setting on in the settings xml.

That explains it, glad you got it sorted.

"
Nighus wrote:
Could you guys develop a system that allows us to buy from offline people too?

It depends, there's obviously be no way to create a system where you actually receive the item if the seller is offline.

An idea I had about a year ago was for a site where you create an account and link your trade thread, from there other players would be able to search and find your items and make an offer/buyout which would then mark the item as reserved. Once you've actually traded the item in game, the seller could mark the item as sold and the buyer could verify.

The idea was to run everything off a reputation system, so nice friendly sellers would get +rep from a sale and bad sellers who mess you around would get -rep, so you'd be able to see from the seller info who you'd rather deal with when buying items.

Whether or not it's a good idea is up for debate, some thought it was a good idea, others thought it was too close to the D3 auction house, but either way, it'd be possible.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Hi, I got some troubles with your program. I set b/o for items and it does set wrong b/o for my items in the shop. Not shure what I did wrong.
"
nice friendly sellers would get +rep from a sale and bad sellers who mess you around would get -rep

sounds like ebay :D
And: what exactly would it change (from the questioner's view)? There'd still be no way to 'avoid' the neccessity to meet online for the transaction - and never will be without GGGod's sake resp. update ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
random question.. is it me or you can't search for "+ all attributes" ?

in the advanced search, there's increased strenght, dex , int , but i can't find items with + all attributes! why?

(also, checking all 3 doesn't work)
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
can someone explain to me why my lvl 21 swt gem is basicly invisible to procurement i tried a lot of things to get it into poexyz

reposition
change buyouts
make a single tab with just the gem

nothing its like its not there
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
dunno if it is somewhere... im on 15' laptop. and it goes beyond my screen, how to fix it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info