PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

I can't log in to procrument, I already send e-mail to contact support and link my current e-mail adress to account and I can use standalone cilent but when I try to log into procurement it said

[Error] Username or password incorrect. User xxxx@hotmail.com

just like my e-mail doesn't exist

how do I fix this? Do I miss something?

PS.I watch your youtube and try to figure and do everything it said but it seem not working.
Last edited by vsmilotica on Sep 16, 2014, 6:11:43 AM
"
vsmilotica wrote:
I can't log in to procrument, I already send e-mail to contact support and link my current e-mail adress to account and I can use standalone cilent but when I try to log into procurement it said

PS.I watch your youtube and try to figure and do everything it said but it seem not working.

If you get that error, it means GGG has returned "invalid username or password", so Procurement can't do anything further.

If you've contacted support you need to wait for them to link your account.

Lastly, you should probably edit out your email address.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
"
vsmilotica wrote:

If you get that error, it means GGG has returned "invalid username or password", so Procurement can't do anything further.

they already linked it for me yesterday, and I already checked it was linked
Edit out e-mail address, you mean in hotmail? How?
Having an issue, but not sure if its through Procurement or something on poe.xyz.is's end.

Myself and my friend have had multiple players whisper us in regards to buying items NOT up in our shop, but from our character or our stash. None of these items they inquired about were on our shops, but they were listed on poe.xyz.is. As far as I'm aware, poe.xyz.is only picks up and lists items from shops. So I'm not sure how its picking up other items not listed there. The items people are asking about ARE from the certain/few tabs we have loaded on Procurement though.
"
vsmilotica wrote:
"
"
vsmilotica wrote:

they already linked it for me yesterday, and I already checked it was linked
Edit out e-mail address, you mean in hotmail? How?

He/she means in your post. You should never give out your email/password, and you included your email in your post.
"
Zinki wrote:
Having an issue, but not sure if its through Procurement or something on poe.xyz.is's end.

Myself and my friend have had multiple players whisper us in regards to buying items NOT up in our shop, but from our character or our stash. None of these items they inquired about were on our shops, but they were listed on poe.xyz.is. As far as I'm aware, poe.xyz.is only picks up and lists items from shops. So I'm not sure how its picking up other items not listed there. The items people are asking about ARE from the certain/few tabs we have loaded on Procurement though.

If the items are not in the generated shop code from Procurement, then it's not a Procurement issue. After you're shop has been updated and everything is displaying correctly, Procurement's job is done.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Hi, I'm getting an error when trying to update my shop through procurement. Could someone help me out?
This is the error from the DebugInfo.log

Error updating shop thread: System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at POEApi.Transport.HttpTransport.downloadPageData(String url)
at POEApi.Transport.HttpTransport.UpdateThread(String threadID, String threadTitle, String threadText)
IGN: Fumofu_Pendragon
"
"
Zinki wrote:

If the items are not in the generated shop code from Procurement, then it's not a Procurement issue. After you're shop has been updated and everything is displaying correctly, Procurement's job is done.

Hm, that's really weird then. Shop is updated and nothing extra is in it, but still getting whispers about stuff not in the shop. Not sure how poe.xyz.is is picking up these items without them being on the shop. @_@

Edit: Problem solved. A 2nd shop had been created somehow with all of my items/gear listed.
Last edited by Renley8 on Sep 15, 2014, 5:02:41 PM
I cant Bump Thread with procurement since new update .. using same method as before but geting error >Error bumping shop thread: System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
hi, im on windows xp and i saw your earlier post about updating to .net 4.5.

However, when i launch Procurement in its latest build, i cannot see any tooltips of my items unless the item is in the bottom of the stash tab. anything above that in the low-middle to the top of the tab, the tooltip is behind my window. Is there something incompatible about xp or is something amiss with my computer?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info